Driver killed in Sausalito rollover wreck

Full story: Marin Independent Journal

A woman was killed on Highway 101 in Sausalito when she was ejected in a vehicle rollover and possibly struck by another car Wednesday night, police said.
Comments
61 - 66 of 66 Comments Last updated Oct 7, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

uncalled for comments wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying you are going to give up your drivers license ? Some of the comments on here are uncalled for !!!! This was a very bad accident where someone lost a life and you fools have no respect.
Where does it say that I would give up my DL? You kidding? Just commenting on how out of control some drivers in Marin are... Yeah, the accident is off the charts tragic and sad...
Captain Gort

Berkeley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

Across from Outback....Seems that's a tricky area...Sausalito traffic and Mill Valley
traffic merging into cars humping down the Waldo Grade.
Oh thats right

Novato, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

People! Stop with the silly prayers bit. That will do nothing for you.
triste

Buenos Aires, Argentina

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2010

To the nice people who posted compassionate and thoughtful words...thank you.

To those of you who think a horrific accident in which someone died and is leaving behind loving parents,a sister, a brother, a family and many many friends who loved her dearly is a place to post insensitive comments you are shameful...your behavior is almost as shocking as my friend's death.
Mike Singletary

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2010

Oh thats right wrote:
People! Stop with the silly prayers bit. That will do nothing for you.
Look what it's done for my team. And don't forget world peace
Cibes

Fairfax, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2010

I was reading another article about this, this all happened because she was texting and not paying attention to driving, she was texting her boyfriend because she was just about to go meet him. She was probably in a rush or something so she didn't have her seat belt on, but I really do wish her seatbelt was on, she could of been way safer. I feel so sorry, for this woman's family. She didn't desereve to die like this, and for the people who witnessed it.. it must of been so tragic to see or hear, and I'm sorry for you all. R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Ross News Video

•••
•••

Ross Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Ross People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE