Driver killed in Sausalito rollover w...

Driver killed in Sausalito rollover wreck

There are 66 comments on the Marin Independent Journal story from Sep 29, 2010, titled Driver killed in Sausalito rollover wreck. In it, Marin Independent Journal reports that:

A woman was killed on Highway 101 in Sausalito when she was ejected in a vehicle rollover and possibly struck by another car Wednesday night, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marin Independent Journal.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

Castro Valley, CA

#83 Oct 1, 2010
uncalled for comments wrote:
<quoted text> So you are saying you are going to give up your drivers license ? Some of the comments on here are uncalled for !!!! This was a very bad accident where someone lost a life and you fools have no respect.
Where does it say that I would give up my DL? You kidding? Just commenting on how out of control some drivers in Marin are... Yeah, the accident is off the charts tragic and sad...
Captain Gort

Berkeley, CA

#84 Oct 1, 2010
Across from Outback....Seems that's a tricky area...Sausalito traffic and Mill Valley
traffic merging into cars humping down the Waldo Grade.
Oh thats right

San Pablo, CA

#85 Oct 1, 2010
People! Stop with the silly prayers bit. That will do nothing for you.
triste

Buenos Aires, Argentina

#86 Oct 1, 2010
To the nice people who posted compassionate and thoughtful words...thank you.

To those of you who think a horrific accident in which someone died and is leaving behind loving parents,a sister, a brother, a family and many many friends who loved her dearly is a place to post insensitive comments you are shameful...your behavior is almost as shocking as my friend's death.
Mike Singletary

San Francisco, CA

#89 Oct 2, 2010
Oh thats right wrote:
People! Stop with the silly prayers bit. That will do nothing for you.
Look what it's done for my team. And don't forget world peace
Cibes

Shasta Lake, CA

#91 Oct 7, 2010
I was reading another article about this, this all happened because she was texting and not paying attention to driving, she was texting her boyfriend because she was just about to go meet him. She was probably in a rush or something so she didn't have her seat belt on, but I really do wish her seatbelt was on, she could of been way safer. I feel so sorry, for this woman's family. She didn't desereve to die like this, and for the people who witnessed it.. it must of been so tragic to see or hear, and I'm sorry for you all. R.I.P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Marin bench loses another judge to retirement (Jan '10) Nov 19 RICKY RAT 38
Trump Moves to Marin City? Oct '16 mammy stinx 1
News Co-owner of bar in Oakdale murdered (Jul '06) Oct '16 Not Shady 3
Trump Autographed Diapers? Oct '16 Trumplingite 1
Nude Swimming Pool Opens (Apr '16) Oct '16 Hopkin 4
Tranny's Reject Pizza? Oct '16 The wurd 1
News Ellen: Kids are not in star couple's future, El... (Mar '15) Apr '15 Ted Cruze 11

Ross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ross Mortgages