10, not 12, hospitalized after Roslyn...

10, not 12, hospitalized after Roslyn party, police say

There are 2 comments on the The Seattle Times story from Oct 12, 2010, titled 10, not 12, hospitalized after Roslyn party, police say. In it, The Seattle Times reports that:

After a party last weekend in Roslyn, Kittitas County, 10 people were hospitalized, not 12 as initially reported, according to Scott Ferguson, chief of the Cle Elum-Roslyn-South Cle Elum Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Seattle Times.

stephen m santoro

Hyannis, MA

#1 Oct 15, 2010
will you violate and manipulate evidence to make a case it seems to be the way you people do things there the constitution is to be upheld by law enforcement not manipulated to fabricate cases many thanxs to your departments for the laughs you have my vote barney fife mayberry rfd
Kittitas County Judicial

Kirkland, WA

#2 Feb 22, 2011
Haa there just a big ass joke up there. Heck yeah there going to lie to make a case thats what these small town pigs are good at. Trying to uphold any law is joke where they can use there power to get out of anything. Do you think That if the police officer had a family member that it would have been as big of a deal as this NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. All i have to say Coppers wHEN You go home tonight take a GOOD LOOK IN THE MIRROR>>>>>> >.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local family runs BIG contest to giveback to re... Mon melgo66 1
News Mudslide survivors wonder: Why are we alive (Apr '14) Aug 11 Hawaii86 2
News Body of Seattle Man Found In Ellensburg (Feb '08) May '16 Christy 20
News John Wayne Pioneer Trail supporters head to Oly... Apr '16 Silver Gingerich 1
is mele's hole (May '13) Apr '16 Mels Hole 2
News Livestock rescue during wildfires now legal und... Apr '16 Mels Hole 1
Buying land (Aug '12) Aug '12 Steffy 2

Roslyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages