Possible 3rd rape victim Identified

Possible 3rd rape victim Identified

There are 9 comments on the Daily Record story from Aug 26, 2008, titled Possible 3rd rape victim Identified. In it, Daily Record reports that:

The possibility of third victim of alleged rapist Rafad Reyna was announced during Reyna's motion hearing Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Record.

Ramon

Cle Elum, WA

#1 Aug 29, 2008
Nice. Thanks alot Inland. Might want to do background checks on in home service men. What do you think?
kenny -T

Cle Elum, WA

#2 Sep 5, 2008
If you've kept up you would have known that inland had done a background check and everything on his record were non-violent not to mention back when he was alot younger. People with felons might not be able to own a gun but they still have the right to work and he made an effort to straighten his life up by going to a tech school. A felon, non violent felonys, doesn't have the right to provide for his family with a respectable job if he's made an effort to change, how is inland supposed to know several years down the road he would do something like this.
Hermy

Yakima, WA

#3 Sep 5, 2008
Too bad all that Tech Schooling just went to crap. Hope he didn't have any Student Loans.
Ramon

Cle Elum, WA

#4 Sep 12, 2008
Wrong. They do basic background checks, ie: driving record, not full background checks as should be done with anyone who will be entering people's homes. You can bet that will change though.
You must be related

Olympia, WA

#5 Sep 19, 2008
kenny -T wrote:
If you've kept up you would have known that inland had done a background check and everything on his record were non-violent not to mention back when he was alot younger. People with felons might not be able to own a gun but they still have the right to work and he made an effort to straighten his life up by going to a tech school. A felon, non violent felonys, doesn't have the right to provide for his family with a respectable job if he's made an effort to change, how is inland supposed to know several years down the road he would do something like this.
OK, so Reyna was never convicted of a violent crime. Do you want someone who was convicted of two felony theft crimes along with several misdimeanor theft charges in your house? And for the record I know individuals that complained to Inland about Reyna stealing while on the job and Inland did nothing. I can't wait to see Inland pay the victims money for allowing Reyna into the homes of these victims, knowing he was a thief. Inland went against there own policy and gave this thief/rapeist a job and allowed him into hundreds of customers homes.
Hermy

Yakima, WA

#6 Sep 19, 2008
Quote:
Inland went against there own policy and gave this thief/rapeist a job and allowed him into hundreds of customers homes.

What the Hell policy was that? they had no policy.
All I know is my rates are going up because they had no policy. All the people in the area are going to pay for the Lawsuits.
davis

Cle Elum, WA

#7 Sep 22, 2008
hey all u idiots hear the news hes not charged with rape its a plea to a lesser charge because of unexpected recent developments. girl was probably lying to get money out of inland. its that day and age of course trying to make an easy buck.
Ramon

Cle Elum, WA

#8 Sep 25, 2008
Too sad. Now he doesn't even have to register as a sex offender. Which he clearly is. I am disgusted by all the support shown here for Inland, rather than the poor girl that suffered this attack.
Boris

Yakima, WA

#9 Sep 25, 2008
Hey Ramon,
You mean poor girl that tried to make a quick buck? You were probably in on it too. No DNA no Case, it was probably some little meth head Ho with a plan. Its sad when some little Ho can make up a story and hurt someones life like she did to him. She should be in Jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local family runs BIG contest to giveback to re... Mon melgo66 1
News Mudslide survivors wonder: Why are we alive (Apr '14) Aug 11 Hawaii86 2
News Body of Seattle Man Found In Ellensburg (Feb '08) May '16 Christy 20
News John Wayne Pioneer Trail supporters head to Oly... Apr '16 Silver Gingerich 1
is mele's hole (May '13) Apr '16 Mels Hole 2
News Livestock rescue during wildfires now legal und... Apr '16 Mels Hole 1
Buying land (Aug '12) Aug '12 Steffy 2

Roslyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages