Man arrested in hit-and-run that kill...

Man arrested in hit-and-run that killed doctor

There are 69 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 20, 2008, titled Man arrested in hit-and-run that killed doctor. In it, Newsday reports that:

Police arrested a man yesterday they say is connected to the hit-and-run collision in Roslyn Heights last July that killed a popular doctor as he went to pick up dinner for his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Joalang51

AOL

#65 Mar 6, 2008
Eye4Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much said....they were persian jews and it doesn't matter at all. Jeff's dead, the community suffers, his family's still devastated and the religion makes no difference at all...
AMEN, Eye
an outraged citizen

Flushing, NY

#66 Mar 6, 2008
i think ole dalia should have been arrested for failure to comply with a police investigation. why does her son have a different last name ? the davoudi clan is the scum of the earth. take it from someone who knows. i hope that punk rots in jail. i hope dalia and danny do too.
an outraged citizen

Flushing, NY

#67 Mar 6, 2008
reserving judgment wrote:
<quoted text>\
i seem to recall from a past article that the family themselves turned in the car at the time, it was not 'found'.
it was found in their garage after they said it was stolen and then the thief miraculously brought it back and left it for them in their garage. i wish all thieves were so considerate!!!
an outraged citizen

Flushing, NY

#68 Mar 6, 2008
CROS wrote:
Did you all notice the high profile lawyer Mayer the Murderer and his mama Davoudi have?? How'd they get so lawyered up?????
because they lie and steal and cheat people.
an outraged citizen

Flushing, NY

#69 Mar 6, 2008
jonathan wrote:
i think you pepl are stuped for locking the kid up it was a accdent let him go and let him get no with his life i fell bad for him and so douse ever one else it was a mastack your not going to get the docter back by uting the kid away for a long time u goveverment pepl are patatic
and you clearly can't spell. if it was truly an accident, he would have stopped and called an ambulance. he ran home to dalia and hid like a coward for months.
an outraged citizen

Flushing, NY

#70 Mar 6, 2008
Bubba wrote:
i'm ready to show meyer around sing sing when he gets here. he'll be my new cellmate.
go for it bubba!!!
jgraham

Oceanside, NY

#71 May 3, 2008
Are you forn real? Where are you from?
1 YEAR - Red is Dead

AOL

#72 Jul 6, 2008
Today marks the one year anniversary of Jeff's death....A great man, a wonderful doctor and too short a life....Rot in that cell you little red-haired p*ssy murderer!
Buford Pusser

AOL

#73 Jul 6, 2008
Let's just hope the one-year anniv. is marked by Dalia's arrest. It's coming soon, so this anniv. would add a nice touch......Big shot lawyers but no bail money...that's a shame.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Fri Prettysmile 25
News New Rochelle Man Sentenced for Stealing Over $6... Jun 23 333stenbrian 1
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Bayside (Dec '13) Jun 22 apogosian 50
News N.Y. legislature fails to reach deal for Child ... Jun 18 politics as usual 1
News New Rochelle Man Arrested Following Vehicle Pur... Jun 18 stenbrian44 1
News New York's $325 million gamble on ferry service Jun 18 lavon affair 2
Noam Haik (Oct '15) Mar '16 Pat n Peter Pan 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages