Symbols of hatred -

Symbols of hatred -

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 2, 2007, titled Symbols of hatred -. In it, Newsday reports that:

Anti-Semitic graffiti was found scrawled at four locations on the North Shore Friday night into yesterday, including at a synagogue that was hit twice, Nassau County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Mary Lou

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2007
Stupid kids. I see and hear alot of disfunctional, neglected, bored kids around. It's a nuisance. I try to pay attention to them, but they look at me like I'm a weirdo. I'm fed up with it.

This is exactly why I didn't have children. I knew I was not equipped for the job. I just didn't have the heart to bring people into the world to suffer like I did.

It wasn't easy. People accuse me constantly of being gay, and pressure me to give birth under any circumstances. They don't seem to care.
common sense

East Rockaway, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2007
micky wrote:
Well, the cops caught a skinhead and his teenage helper.I guess we can come out of our hiding places now.I can only imagine how terrified I would be if someone wrote something mean about me on a wall.
Are you serious? Do you realize the meaning those hateful symbols have to Jews? You are one ignorant, bigoted individual, and you have no idea of what the consequences of such hate are.
The Truth

New Hyde Park, NY

#4 Sep 3, 2007
Sure are alot of Holocaust survivors out there. I wonder if there are any Nanking survivors? Haven't these people suffered enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News stabbing victim identified - (Nov '07) 12 hr FreeAgg 823
News New York grand jury charges man with murder of ... Wed grounded in reality 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Wed DonnaB 36
News In Huffington Post Column, Mayor Bramson Imagin... Wed 333stenbrian 1
News Clinton vs Trump: battle of the New Yorkers Tue Billy Joe 114
Illegal Apartments In Levittown are Hurting Pro... Tue Eager Beaver 6
News Parents of slain NYC jogger Karina Vetrano spea... Aug 22 xxxwannabee 1

Roslyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages