Plea in Long Island corruption probe

Plea in Long Island corruption probe

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from May 27, 2008, titled Plea in Long Island corruption probe. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Long Island prosecutor has announced a guilty plea by the man at the center of a 2007 probe into corruption at the Town of North Hempstead 's building department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

About time

Port Washington, NY

#1 May 27, 2008
Admitted guilt, but I suspect there was no show of remorse from the pious, sanctimonious, mendacious fraud.

Embarrassingly light time for a five time felon in public dis-service.

Question: Who is going to go back and make amends to the neighborhoods impacted by these continuing official bad acts?
stock

Manasquan, NJ

#2 May 31, 2008
what about the real criminal jon kaiman,
Jerry

AOL

#3 May 31, 2008
About time wrote:
Admitted guilt, but I suspect there was no show of remorse from the pious, sanctimonious, mendacious fraud.
Embarrassingly light time for a five time felon in public dis-service.
Question: Who is going to go back and make amends to the neighborhoods impacted by these continuing official bad acts?
We couldn't agree with you more! Very, very well said. Hopefully, he and his "miscreant relations" will stay far, far away from decent, hard working people. Jail is where they all belong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lemar Management Corp (Jun '09) 8 hr Unemployed 41
News Dinner in New Rochelle (Oct '10) 12 hr D healey 4
News Cops: Latin King slain in Queens (Apr '07) Feb 22 FcukGangzYallWill... 69
News Ahmed Hoyt, 31, Shot Dead in Brooklyn (Feb '10) Feb 21 Well Well 57
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square (Jun '15) Feb 21 Denise Artale 42
Dr. Young Chung Larchmont Feb 21 tomas coughlin 1
News Imagination, motivation helps interns gain edge - (Dec '08) Feb 18 Trustco 25

Roslyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages