Reports of abuse go up

Reports of abuse go up

There are 26 comments on the Newsday.com story from Jan 18, 2006, titled Reports of abuse go up. In it, Newsday.com reports that:

Reports of child abuse or neglect in the metropolitan area following the horrific death last Wednesday of a 7-year old Brooklyn girl have jumped dramatically, with New York City calls alone increasing by 35 ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wendy

Palm Bay, FL

#21 Feb 3, 2006
i think these parents who have kids sometimes do it for money that keep having them and the welfare keeps coming its unfair and they dont care about there kids me my self i have a one year old am not married i am 40 years old i work hard to give my daughter what she need the system wont help me and these poor children what they go thou every day you hear about a child who has been abused it really needs to stop thanks for listening
poo

Schenectady, NY

#22 Feb 3, 2006
well if kids learn to keep there mouth shut this wouldent happen
wendy

Palm Bay, FL

#23 Feb 3, 2006
are you kinding me a child has rights to
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#25 Jan 23, 2012
Child abuse is America's sin. We ought to be doing more about it, increase the penalties and punishments or whatever we have to. Open clinics to stop such behavior. Please, somebody, think of something to stop this national atrocity, and particularly in New York City, where there is an epidemic going on.
Joe Krupinski

New Hyde Park, NY

#27 Jan 27, 2012
Actually a funny line from you. Funny, IF it wasn't so serious. Child abuse is a blight on our society. It weakens the pleasant image of happy families, well-adjusted children whose parents both love them as treasures from heaven. If that is soupy, maybe we need some in this bewildering world of ours. How any adult could treat their children, or someone else's, in such an awful way is beyond me. We need some serious input on this problem, folks, so save the humor for another thread. Child abuse is our No. 1 enemy right now.

Since: Jan 12

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jan 27, 2012
Can you believe this? My clаssmate's mom makеs $76/hr on the intеrnet. She hаs bеen out of a job for 8 months but lаst month her pаy was $8846 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more... MakeCash17.cm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sperm Counts Continue to Decline in Western Nat... 37 min Good News 1
News LI's worst offenders (Jan '07) 5 hr Frank Lehmann 44
News Disbarred New Rochelle Attorney gets more than ... (Jul '16) 22 hr corp crime report 5
8 Beechwood Ave. Fire Feb. 1958 (Oct '10) Mon MLPNY 5
women would you castrate you husbands? (Oct '14) Sun yuanyilin 61
News Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sun Starling An 47
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5

Roslyn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages