Third noose found in Nassau public works garage -

Full story: Newsday

A Nassau County employee found an 18-inch noose at a public works garage in South Hempstead Thursday, the third reported in two days on municipal property, police said.
Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2007
micky

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

At this point these nooses are being left around for shock value.The media runs with it, so, it continues.I suggest we ignore them unless there is a human hanging from one.
former subscriber

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

I agree...the screaming headlines just inspire more of the same nonsense just to get a rise out of the press and the predictable community "activists". Stop carrying on and it will stop. By the way, I wonder what was on the surveillance tape at Columbia U. You know, the surveillance video that Columbia didn't want to show to the cops, that is, until they got a subpoena.
Impeach Spitzer

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

3rd time's the charm
ANOTHER TRAINING-WHY

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2007

Diversity training is crap, we had it already. Twice and what good does it do if the Town will not follow up on complaints? they are only acting now be cause its in the news......So they will hire some political friend, pay him to conduct the training, give the training on town time while the tax payer foots the bill. I am a Town employee we know who the people are that need it white, black etc. just go after them Kate. You can find out who has made complaints in the Town. Lets see if you are for real!
Slappy White

Milford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2007

The noose stories are getting old.

*yawn*

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roslyn Discussions

Search the Roslyn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Lumpy Churchhill 6,372
Island near Buffalo overrun by hundreds of cats 1 hr Lumpy Churchhill 1
Review: Cycle Concepts Of New York 5 hr Stanley East Meadow 1
The promise and profits driving our pill-poppin... Wed brian sten 1
New Rochelle School District Fined, Issued Viol... Wed brian sten 1
New York Asian Population Growing (Apr '12) Wed winnie wu 24
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
•••
•••

Roslyn News Video

•••
Roslyn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Roslyn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••