Third noose found in Nassau public wo...

Third noose found in Nassau public works garage -

There are 5 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 18, 2007, titled Third noose found in Nassau public works garage -. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Nassau County employee found an 18-inch noose at a public works garage in South Hempstead Thursday, the third reported in two days on municipal property, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

micky

Bronx, NY

#1 Oct 18, 2007
At this point these nooses are being left around for shock value.The media runs with it, so, it continues.I suggest we ignore them unless there is a human hanging from one.
former subscriber

Oceanside, NY

#2 Oct 18, 2007
I agree...the screaming headlines just inspire more of the same nonsense just to get a rise out of the press and the predictable community "activists". Stop carrying on and it will stop. By the way, I wonder what was on the surveillance tape at Columbia U. You know, the surveillance video that Columbia didn't want to show to the cops, that is, until they got a subpoena.
Impeach Spitzer

New York, NY

#3 Oct 18, 2007
3rd time's the charm
ANOTHER TRAINING-WHY

AOL

#4 Oct 18, 2007
Diversity training is crap, we had it already. Twice and what good does it do if the Town will not follow up on complaints? they are only acting now be cause its in the news......So they will hire some political friend, pay him to conduct the training, give the training on town time while the tax payer foots the bill. I am a Town employee we know who the people are that need it white, black etc. just go after them Kate. You can find out who has made complaints in the Town. Lets see if you are for real!
Slappy White

Milford, CT

#5 Oct 19, 2007
The noose stories are getting old.

*yawn*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Rochelle (Sep '07) Tue rich meyers 3,365
News Volunteers Needed For Oasis Spring Fling Fundra... Mon stenbrian44 1
News Renewed calls for justice at funeral for man fa... May 1 Hasaun A Lee 2
News Franklin Square sex extortionist gets 4-8 years (Feb '08) Apr 29 Obi-1981 37
News Brooklyn man arrested in robbery of gold dealer... Apr 29 commodity broker 2
News Sex Scandal in Mount Vernon: Former Superintend... (Mar '12) Apr 28 Zeke the Pinhead 3
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Hicksville (Feb '14) Apr 27 marissamacc11 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Mortgages