Hometown Hero Rescues Canines in Peril

Jan 26, 2012 Full story: Roslyn News

A retired music teacher in the New York City public school system, Roslyn Heights resident Jerry Perelman has found plenty to keep him busy.

Full Story
Jim Fassel

Oyster Bay, NY

#1 Feb 2, 2012
Great Story..
SUPER BOWL SUNDAY WITH SEAN LANDETA
COME JOIN THE 2 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPION DURING THE BREAKFAST HOUR AT ROSLYN’S OWN “DELICACIES”
Roslyn Village, NY – Super Bowl Sunday is always a big day at “DELICACIES”, but with the Giants playing makes its even bigger! So what does one of the North Shore’s best deli and catering company do on one on one of the busy days of the year? They bring in Sean Landeta of the Giants to greet patrons during breakfast. Landeta is not just a Giants fan favorite he is a regular customer. The Super Bowl champion will be on hand to greet customers, sign autographs and stock up for the big game. Owner Jim Zanfardino stated “My partners and I are huge sports fans and we are always trying new things to please our customers. If it’s busy enough we may have to name a sandwich after Sean, no baloney! It will be a great day for Delicacies and a great day for the Giants and the fans. Landeta will be at “DELICACIES” from 8AM to 9:30AM the is NO CHARGE FOR AUTOGRAPHS AND NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr friv4school 6,466
Sea Cliff Woman Arrested for Falsely Reporting ... (Feb '12) 12 hr Joe Krupinski 34
Mini-Mart Day Sunday Oct. 5 13 hr Joe Krupinski 1
Do you approve of Bruce Kennedy as Mayor? 13 hr Dr. Remulac 1
Do you approve of Charles Lavine as State Assem... 13 hr Joe Krupinski 1
The Village's Wine Choice 13 hr Joe Krupinski 1
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr NAVYVET 760

Roslyn Heights News Video

Roslyn Heights Jobs

Roslyn Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roslyn Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roslyn Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]