Searching for roots

Searching for roots

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 8, 2008, titled Searching for roots. In it, Newsday reports that:

Since her father died 13 years ago, Rosemarie Courbois has been on a nonstop mission to learn about her relatives -- dead or alive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“GermanGenealogis t.com”

Since: Jan 08

Gilbert, Arizona

#1 Aug 9, 2008
How would it be to get NO FIND? NO FEE! GENEALOGY! help from:

* the very 1st two persons hand-picked for the Ancestry.com short-lived, but highly successful Expert Research Team?

* the guy who took the majority of phone calls from Europeans for Ancestry.de?

Until 31 Aug 2008, get yourself a 50% research discount for data, documents & images on your ancestors in census, immigration or other jurisdictional records of USA, UK or various European countries, email your SPECIFIC research quest to [email protected] karlmsala at msn .com

Then, they will accept, reject or counter-offer. If you do not get an email reply within 2 business days, then call 1-888-456-7252 (24-hr US/CAN toll-free)
Ramdas Murali

Plano, TX

#2 Aug 10, 2008
Please check http://www.tribalpages.com for an intuitive site where you can build your family tree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Carle Place (Nov '13) 14 hr kjx2007 19
Franklin Gallimore III (Oct '11) Wed Inquiry 4
Review: 240 Auto Body Inc (Jan '11) Sep 1 JDL 18
Nicholas James Faunch/Fox Sep 1 DP 1A 4
Anya Briggs Prostitution and Fraud (Jul '14) Sep 1 G Tobin 8
Noise problem in one section of Queens Village (Oct '14) Aug 29 John 2
News Assault victim barely escapes oncoming train (Jul '07) Aug 27 Joe Biden 325
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Heights Mortgages