Protesters fight cell antennas plan i...

Protesters fight cell antennas plan in Roslyn Heights

There are 42 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 19, 2008, titled Protesters fight cell antennas plan in Roslyn Heights. In it, Newsday reports that:

Before Jean Tran took her two young children to the playground yesterday, they made a brief pit stop - at a protest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ha ha ha

Smithtown, NY

#41 Oct 25, 2008
they're getting cancer because they won't take the cell phone out of their ear!!! they drive like they have a brain tumor because they can't control the car and their mouth at the same time.
Diogenes

Monsey, NY

#42 Oct 26, 2008
I remember before cable and probably still relevant. The broadcast companies put out somewhere near 50,000 watts of power on their signals. If one wasn't in a fringe area they were probably getting a bigger dose of signal then from a low power cell phone or its tower. Maybe its the hertz of the signal not the signal itself. How come I haven't seen an increase in testiclular? Many men carry the phone on their belts or in their pockets. I personally wouldn't begrudge anyone from trying to live where there are no signals. They should try Point Barrow but then they would have to worry about the solar winds. Bottom line you are not getting out of this life alive so get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Queens residents rip de Blasio as streets are l... (Jan '16) Wed WATCHING LIVONIA 4
Beechmont Public School (Oct '10) Wed Davida2017 4
Poll Asian invasion in Bayside (Nov '12) Wed KC Bayside 23
Review: Floral Park Dental Care - Michael Lang DDS (Sep '09) Tue Whokneadsyou 40
News The two faces of Harvey Finkelstein (Dec '07) Oct '16 Trc2077 61
News Teen charged with robbing 85-year-old woman - (Sep '07) Mar '16 Melissa Vassallo 65
News June 8: Jenner, Duggars and Clintons (Jun '15) Jun '15 Dont Strip My Mind 1

Roslyn Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslyn Heights Mortgages