Protesters fight cell antennas plan in Roslyn Heights

Full story: Newsday

Before Jean Tran took her two young children to the playground yesterday, they made a brief pit stop - at a protest.
Comments
41 - 42 of 42 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ha ha ha

Saint James, NY

#41 Oct 25, 2008
they're getting cancer because they won't take the cell phone out of their ear!!! they drive like they have a brain tumor because they can't control the car and their mouth at the same time.
Diogenes

Spring Valley, NY

#42 Oct 26, 2008
I remember before cable and probably still relevant. The broadcast companies put out somewhere near 50,000 watts of power on their signals. If one wasn't in a fringe area they were probably getting a bigger dose of signal then from a low power cell phone or its tower. Maybe its the hertz of the signal not the signal itself. How come I haven't seen an increase in testiclular? Many men carry the phone on their belts or in their pockets. I personally wouldn't begrudge anyone from trying to live where there are no signals. They should try Point Barrow but then they would have to worry about the solar winds. Bottom line you are not getting out of this life alive so get over it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslyn Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: North Shore Animal League America Pet H... (Apr '13) 14 hr mar 6
Searching for 15 hr Whale7 1
What do you think of Judge Woodard, Nassau Supr... 21 hr back in nassau 4
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 21 hr Lol 16,781
Talk of the Sound Exclusive: President Obama Co... Fri stenbrian333 1
Review: Law Office of Tzvi Y. Hagler, P.C. (Dec '13) Fri RoyBannen 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••

Roslyn Heights News Video

•••
•••

Roslyn Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Roslyn Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••