Roxbury stab victim, 24, mourned by hospital colleagues as 'true fr...

Full story: Boston Herald
Brigham and Women's Hospital identified the victim as Rashad Barnes in an e-mail sent out yesterday to staff, saying the hospital "has not only lost a colleague, but a true friend." "Rashad was respected and admired by everyone he worked with and came in contact with," the e-mail read, adding Barnes died Wednesday as "a victim of tragic violence" ... (more) Full Story
Dee

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 17, 2012
U know one thing I've learned a bout this world is that we are getting to a point where now violence is taken over and it's sad to see families lose someone in their lives that was so precious Rashad I met u one time and never did I think I wud see ur name in the news u were a great guy fun personality n very kind and funny we will miss you n may u rest in peace .....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roslindale man charged as South Boston drug dealer (Sep '13) Feb 7 Martha Stewart 3
50 year-old Roslindale Philanthropist (Feb '09) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
Growing up in roslindale (Aug '11) Nov '14 Taajsgpm 3
11 implicated as cash, counterfeit money, and h... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Taajsgpm 2
Showing off A lot of Prom-ise (Apr '14) Apr '14 reality is a crutch 1
West Roxbury Police Arrest Juvenile for Armed R... (Mar '14) Mar '14 bite me 1
Dedham Man Arrested, Charged with Third Drunk D... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Anonymous 2

Roslindale News Video

Roslindale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roslindale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:44 am PST