i saw what you did LFXAN

i saw what you did LFXAN

Posted in the Roslindale Forum

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 15, 2011
we went to school and were in the same class kid remember?, you should have stopped running your mouth bout what you son. ia m watchn' and wait'n till your illness takes you over the edge like it did before then mom will find out what you have been up to on here. look behind you once in a while drug fiend. what you did to my GF will haunt you and I will make sure it stays that way . she would have wanted that don't ya thnk fiend?

Do not buy from him yu might get something you don't want. BEWARE ALLL.

PLEAES POST IFI HE DIDI SOMETHING TO YOU HE IS AN EVIL ADDICT WHO JUST LOOKS OUT FOR HIMSELF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boston police investigating deadly Roslindale s... (Jul '15) Jul '15 reality is a crutch 1
News BHA pushes for smoke-free housing (Jul '10) Mar '15 Schmones 24
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a (Mar '15) Mar '15 roslindale guy 1
News Roslindale man charged as South Boston drug dealer (Sep '13) Feb '15 Martha Stewart 3
50 year-old Roslindale Philanthropist (Feb '09) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
Growing up in roslindale (Aug '11) Nov '14 Taajsgpm 3
News 11 implicated as cash, counterfeit money, and h... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Taajsgpm 2

Roslindale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roslindale Mortgages