Melee breaks out at Good Time Emporium with 200 people jumping in the fray - Somerville, MA

Mar 27, 2008 Full story: www.wickedlocal.com 6

Easter may traditionally be a time to spend with family, but Somerville police spent much of their Sunday evening breaking up a massive brawl at the Good Time Emporium .

Read more
Doug

Peabody, MA

#1 Mar 27, 2008
well this place needs to be close permanatly
Youth in Somerville

Mattapan, MA

#2 Apr 3, 2008
I want to see Good Times stay in Somerville, its the only thing we have left. There might be problems there but you cant blame it on the staff and owners of Good Times. We have nothing they took away our movies and mall. You dont see them closing down the projects due to problems taht occur there, they just need to hire a lil more security.
Doug

Peabody, MA

#3 Apr 5, 2008
well its scheduled to be closed very soon they are relocating somewhere up north i think maybe woburn not really sure
Jennifer

Mansfield, MA

#4 Aug 5, 2008
No it is going to be located at the westgate mall in Brockton. It went from one dump to another.

“lived here 30 yrs”

Since: Oct 07

somevrille

#5 Aug 5, 2008
well brockton is even a bigger shithole now that it has goodtimes it will actully bring somerville up a few notches by getting rid of the place

“ Ye shall know the Truth and ”

Since: Sep 08

The Truth Shall Blow Your Mind

#6 Sep 27, 2008
Well if people do not know how to conduct themselves in that area it would be best for them to relocate but Brockton may not be the best place for them. Let's hope that is not where they went. I haven't heard anything about this story anymore and its a old one. Update please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BHA pushes for smoke-free housing (Jul '10) Mar 29 Schmones 24
legit pain P.I.L.L.S n m/ar.iju/an.a Mar 7 roslindale guy 1
News Roslindale man charged as South Boston drug dealer (Sep '13) Feb '15 Martha Stewart 3
50 year-old Roslindale Philanthropist (Feb '09) Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
Growing up in roslindale (Aug '11) Nov '14 Taajsgpm 3
News 11 implicated as cash, counterfeit money, and h... (Dec '13) Nov '14 Taajsgpm 2
News Showing off A lot of Prom-ise (Apr '14) Apr '14 reality is a crutch 1
Roslindale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roslindale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]