First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Janine D

Cambridge, MA

#46 Oct 25, 2010
I meant "ID" and not idea. Speaking of which, how will know the IDs are valid? Who is going to pay $1 million for all the machines to verify these MA IDs?
Stating the Obvious

Lowell, MA

#48 Oct 25, 2010
Janine D wrote:
I meant "ID" and not idea. Speaking of which, how will know the IDs are valid? Who is going to pay $1 million for all the machines to verify these MA IDs?
I'd be fine with showing a driver's license to start. Right now, no proof other you know somebody's name and address is required to vote.
Steve

Natick, MA

#49 Oct 25, 2010
Henderson gets it. Galvin is a coward.
petnanny

Arlington, MA

#50 Oct 26, 2010
if tyou have a complaint call Galvin's office at the State house after 5:30 and he will answer the phone.
rach

Chelsea, MA

#51 Oct 27, 2010
galvin has repeatedly compromised the absentee military ballotts. time to dump this hack
Bob

AOL

#52 Oct 27, 2010
Karen Mueller wrote:
Show ID to vote! Prevent cheating.
I wouldnt vote for him if he was the only person on the ballot. He is the city Clerk in Woburn and he has many voters that "cheat" here.
Margaret

Worcester, MA

#53 Oct 27, 2010
Our military should vote without having to badger the Sec of State
J Johnson LCDR(ret)

Memphis, TN

#54 Oct 28, 2010
As recently retired Navy I know for years my vote wasn't counted by Secretary Galvin. This is an outrage. Bill Campbell has my full support.
-Military Vote
-ID's to vote(has anyone seen the voter fraud the pas t few elections)
are just a couple of many reasons to VOTE FOR Bill Campbell
Janine D

Cambridge, MA

#55 Oct 28, 2010
What voter fraud?
Kevin

Hingham, MA

#56 Nov 1, 2010
Henderson has the most innovative ideas and is the most supportive of the democratic process (very important for the state's top elections officer).
a

South Willington, CT

#58 Nov 1, 2010
We need change and campbell is the way to go.
na citizen

Adams, MA

#59 Nov 1, 2010
WE need real change
hard dude

Hatfield, MA

#60 Nov 1, 2010
Get them ballots in for voter fraud NOW!!!

We are being over-run! Last night there was an alien ship flying over the voting hall. See you all on Tuesday --- Be sure to wear your tin-foil-tri-corner hats ---(get them ones made in China -- they hold up in the wash better)....

Then, that guy from TN says his vote wasn't counted in MA ---- go figure..... probably still out on shore leave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roslindale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Growing up in roslindale (Aug '11) Nov 28 Taajsgpm 3
11 implicated as cash, counterfeit money, and h... (Dec '13) Nov 28 Taajsgpm 2
Showing off A lot of Prom-ise (Apr '14) Apr '14 reality is a crutch 1
West Roxbury Police Arrest Juvenile for Armed R... (Mar '14) Mar '14 bite me 1
Dedham Man Arrested, Charged with Third Drunk D... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Anonymous 2
Roslindale man charged as South Boston drug dealer (Sep '13) Sep '13 reality is a crutch 1
Candidates decry violence after bloody Boston w... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Bensleys reality 1

Roslindale News Video

Roslindale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Roslindale People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roslindale News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roslindale

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:04 pm PST