On the Cannelville Rd...

On the Cannelville Rd...

Posted in the Roseville Forum

Delbert McCray

United States

#1 Oct 17, 2008
all a part of Roseville but do not overlook
Cannelville. Cannelville Rd has been renewed
and looks great.Neighbors on both sides of the road have been cleaning up their landscapes and doing an excellent job. Cannelville is really excelling in all aress and looking great but you
know what. We need a barber.a gasoline station,or a mini mall and a McDonalds.We could even use a small factory and even a good used car lot...and
why not? All it takes is participation and a dream

Since: Jan 08

United States

#2 Oct 24, 2008
Caution
I live at 3735 Cannelville Road. Two landmark trees about 80 feet high have been struck by lightning and is being sceduled for removal by GM Electric Co. It will take 2 to 3 weeks for all the paper work and detour scedule. Both trees have a serious vertical cracks in each one and they are getting wider. There is no warning posted yet but in my opinion there should be. If you commute on Cannelville Road you may want to take a different to Philo or Roseville...Delbert McCray

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malta Windows and doors (Jul '11) Mar '17 Rick Higgins 13
where's the hot females (Jun '12) Mar '17 Maverick 5
News Court finds CEO of ABC Manufacturing guilty of ... (Apr '10) Feb '17 George 6
Mandi (Oct '10) Jun '16 same ole 3
News 28-year-old Charged in Meth Bust (Feb '15) May '16 nobody 2
Judge Dean Wilson (Sep '14) Oct '15 ZCS 2
News Trick or treat times (Oct '06) Oct '15 stacie taggart 14

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages