Man arrested for drugs at church in C...

Man arrested for drugs at church in Crooksville

There are 4 comments on the ZanesvilleTimesRecorder.com story from Sep 9, 2010, titled Man arrested for drugs at church in Crooksville. In it, ZanesvilleTimesRecorder.com reports that:

CROOKSVILLE -- The Crooksville and Roseville Police departments and the Central Ohio Drug Enforcement Task Force arrested a man for drugs living at the Crooksville Baptist Church late Wednesday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ZanesvilleTimesRecorder.com.

bill of rights

Coshocton, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2010
Tom Spangler Is A Lifetime resident of perry county and has been a snitch for many years. when he was arrested he wasn't even incarcerated. he gave up someone else and got completely off on all charges.he was busted by another crooksville informant jennifer locke and billy savage. no one incarcerated just charged and no names released good job crooksville you flipped another snitch.
Old Guy

Columbus, OH

#2 Sep 26, 2010
That's the game. They get him and next they get you...lol..

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Feb 25, 2011
well well guess who i am billy savage there were nevr no charges brought in on tom spangler last i heard they were still testing the pills and the thing about it he did snitch he owed someone 60 ir 5s then he told who he gave them too and cops went after him and another thing i was the one sitting in the cop car for over 2 hrs in hand cuffs and i didnt even have nothing on me i felt like i was the fugitive and jennifer locke got out of it b/c her dad was the preacher at the church and i told them i didnt know if tom sold pill's or not he sold too keith pecks g/f which she is a under cover cop in erry county thats how he got caught

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#4 May 26, 2011
dear bill of right's crooksville pd has finally put a warrant out for tom spangler's arrest and he also broke into the church and stole all there speakers and check book and has been writing checks for himself and he is also known as a child molester b/c he is suppose to have a 13 yr old girl pregant so if u know where he is contact crooksville's finest

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five Arrested in Two New Lexington Drug Busts (Mar '10) Aug 23 Martha Linderman 31
News Court finds CEO of ABC Manufacturing guilty of ... (Apr '10) Jul '16 Wayne Fort 5
Malta Windows and doors (Jul '11) Jun '16 Stop Wade Benjamin 9
Hot girls at value auto auction Jun '16 Thisguy1979 5
Mandi (Oct '10) Jun '16 same ole 3
News 28-year-old Charged in Meth Bust (Feb '15) May '16 nobody 2
Judge Dean Wilson (Sep '14) Oct '15 ZCS 2

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages