Free Cash Flow
Delbert McCray

Waterford, OH

#2 Nov 16, 2009
FINANCIAL BLESSINGS LETTER

Greetings! This is NOT a chain letter'per se. It ask for no money, only your particpation
The origional version of this letter is in the New England area of the United States and
has circled the globe many times. This letter has been sent to you because someone
wants you to receive a financial blessing. You will receive a financial blessing within four
days of receiving this letter

Some examples
A United States Air Force officer received $470,000 after he mailed his 20 copies
John Elliot received over $40,000 then lost it because he did not comply herein.
While in the Philippines, Faun Welch lost his wife one day after receiving this letter
which he failed to circulate. After circulating his copies, he received $7,500,000.

Since this letter must tour the world, please duplicate 20 copies and send them out. Send it to
friends, relatives, associates, and even people you do not know .See what happens in four days
You will get a surprise! This is true even if you do not beleive in blessings.

Need Ideas? Send it by mail to people who send you mail, or use the phone book, or scan this
message and forward it to others who have email (Do NOT SPAM) type into another language
if you are bilingual. Send it to friends or penpals around the world.

Whatever you do, DO NOT DO THE FOLLOWING:
When Constantine Dias received this letter, he asked his secretary to make 20 copies and
send them out.Just days later his secretary won her state lottery for $2,000,000.

Carlos Doddit, office employee, recived this and forgot it had to leave his hands within 96
hours. He lost his job. Later, after finding it again, he mailed out his 20 copies. A few days
later he got a better job.

A young woman in California got this letter, faded and barely readable. She promised herself
she would retype it and send it on. But, she set it aside to do later. Soon after,she was
plagued with various problems,including expensive car repairs. This letter did not leave her
hands within 96 hours. She finally retyped it as promised and got a new car!

REMEMBER, SEND NO MONEY, DO NOT SIGN THIS LETTER, IT WORKS...ST JUDE

I do not know what your personal beleifs are,
but I beleive that blessings come from God
through Jesus Christ
Delbert McCray

Richmond, KY

#3 May 11, 2010
Here is another goody and it is free!
If you need money check this out

You Need To Get In, And Get In Right Now

Hi you all,
There's a new program on the internet destined to be
a monster.It's in pre-launch with free pre-registration.
In fact, right now there's no cost to join. You've got
to see this site - ASAP - And, invite everyone you know
as soon as you can.It's amazing. It's the fastest growing
thing I've seen and it is solid.
http://41359.prelaunchinvitation.com
You can earn fat commission checks just for joining.
No kidding! This is real.
Delbert McCray USA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two arrested in Perry County for drug charges (Jul '10) Dec 22 ll cool j 33
Malta Windows and doors (Jul '11) Sep '16 Bonnie 12
What going on in corning Aug '16 Citizen 1
News Five Arrested in Two New Lexington Drug Busts (Mar '10) Aug '16 Martha Linderman 31
Mandi (Oct '10) Jun '16 same ole 3
News 28-year-old Charged in Meth Bust (Feb '15) May '16 nobody 2
Judge Dean Wilson (Sep '14) Oct '15 ZCS 2

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages