7 pains you should never ignore

Dec 20, 2012 Full story: Fox News

The everyday aches and pains you're used to could indicate a health emergency. Usually a headache is just a headache, and heartburn is nothing more than a sign that you ate too much fast-food. Except when they're not.

Full Story

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Strange,Fox News failed to also include "Pain-In-The-Ass."
staceybeck01

South Jordan, UT

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Thanks for the advice. I guess I should look for a good dentistry in Calgary because I've been in some pain for a while now but I just keep trying to ignore it because it's not horrible, just annoying. I understand how it's bad to not do anything about it, I just have to find a new dentist first to go to which can take forever. http://www.mybite.ca/
Alexis

Czech Republic

#5 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Feb 14

Mclean, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2014
lol
Anonymous

Denton, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2014
A toothache can be a sign of decay. If ignored, you may eventually require a root canal or even an extraction: http://wrightsmiles.com/general-dentist-south...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Minnesota Supremes rule: No U.S. Senate electio... (Mar '09) 13 hr catherwood 289
He fled, fired -- and died (Feb '07) Fri Gonar 163
School forces half-naked, sopping wet student t... (Mar '14) Fri Interested party 4
West St. Paul: South Robert Street makeover in ... Oct 17 Abby 1
Family fears woman latest Minnesotan drawn to S... Oct 17 car mat 2
Roseville ex-massage therapist who groped clien... Aug '14 He is lucky 4
Vote 2010 Lake St. Croix Beach / Council to tac... (Oct '10) Aug '14 Just me 5
Roseville Dating
Find my Match

Roseville Jobs

Roseville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roseville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roseville

Personal Finance