7 pains you should never ignore

7 pains you should never ignore

There are 5 comments on the Fox News story from Dec 20, 2012, titled 7 pains you should never ignore. In it, Fox News reports that:

The everyday aches and pains you're used to could indicate a health emergency. Usually a headache is just a headache, and heartburn is nothing more than a sign that you ate too much fast-food. Except when they're not.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 21, 2012
Strange,Fox News failed to also include "Pain-In-The-Ass."
staceybeck01

South Jordan, UT

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Thanks for the advice. I guess I should look for a good dentistry in Calgary because I've been in some pain for a while now but I just keep trying to ignore it because it's not horrible, just annoying. I understand how it's bad to not do anything about it, I just have to find a new dentist first to go to which can take forever. http://www.mybite.ca/
Alexis

Czech Republic

#5 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Since: Feb 14

Mclean, VA

#8 Feb 12, 2014
lol
Anonymous

Denton, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2014
A toothache can be a sign of decay. If ignored, you may eventually require a root canal or even an extraction: http://wrightsmiles.com/general-dentist-south...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Paul man convicted of stabbing wife 64 time... (Apr '11) 11 hr dGo mdDaen lyHo i... 21
News Dozens Protest Trophy Hunting With Human Pictur... Wed Enough Already 2
Drug Summit Today Over Reaction Aug 25 Tired of this Cru... 1
News Marion St. bridge suicide identified (Jan '10) Aug 19 Heavy D 15
zumburg Trial Aug 18 Southere Transplant 1
News Assault at Roseville home reportedly sparked by... Aug 16 Udontknowwho 1
News Roseville conducting controlled burn on 155-yea... Jul 31 Citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages