UFO Sighting: Roseville, Michigan; S...

UFO Sighting: Roseville, Michigan; September 08, 2007

There are 14 comments on the www.MyUFO.com story from Sep 10, 2007, titled UFO Sighting: Roseville, Michigan; September 08, 2007. In it, www.MyUFO.com reports that:

Location of Event: Roseville, Michigan Message: I seen an unusual object moving across the night sky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.MyUFO.com.

CKid

Clinton Township, MI

#1 Sep 11, 2007
Certainly, you mean "I saw" not "I seen". Bad grammar.

Since: Aug 07

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#2 Sep 11, 2007
CKid wrote:
Certainly, you mean "I saw" not "I seen". Bad grammar.
Editors note: Though I too agree that it is bad grammar, I left it the way it was written, since I am not the author of the report, and perhaps it gives us insight into the age of the author?

Lisa
CKid

Clinton Township, MI

#3 Sep 11, 2007
Hi Lisa! It may, but then I do hear adults using that rather too often! Thanks!
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#4 Sep 18, 2007
'HELLO' ROSEVILE,MICHIGAN,U.S.A.!!WHAT A BOOOTIFUL NAME !IN THE FUTURE I WOULD LIKE TO SACRED-TRAVEL ALL OVER NORTH AMERICA, SEARCHING FOR 'REAL' LEMON,LEMON PIE !I DO REALLY HOPE THAT ROSEVILLE DOES NOT MAKE AND SELL 'PHONEY-ARTIFICIAL' LEMON PIE OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF PIE . THE 'REAL'STUFF PLEASE !! GOD BLESS YOU FOLK .LONG LIVE FREEDOM IN NORTH AMERICA !!
William

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2008
Hello. I am from the Roseville, Michigan area. I am very interested in these phenomena. If anyone from the area is witness to something "unusual", please contact me at [email protected] Thanks.
Chris

Fenton, MI

#6 Apr 23, 2008
I am not sure if you and I saw the same thing, because I cannot recall the exact night I saw an unusual object, but the time frame seems similar. I saw an object in the sky that was triangular and almost looked as though it had dull lights underneath it, what looked like they were eminating heat. It circled around to the north west and went out of site. There was no sound. I kinda assumed it was something from Selfridge Air Base, but I have to admit, I have never seen anything like it before.
Migxp

New Baltimore, MI

#7 May 31, 2008
I saw a orb when I was around ten years old. What ever talked to me while I was looking at the Orb could read my mind and It should not cause you any fear. The Government has no part in it at all. I know this all happened after I ask GOD if HE was real - then let me see a UFO. HE let me see...

Williamston, MI
Holland, MI
Lansing, MI

Time is almost up - Seek GOD in the name of YAHSHUA aka JESUS
leo

Lincoln Park, MI

#8 Nov 18, 2008
I also saw a triangular object, It made no sound, no vapor trail. It had three white lights and two red blinking lights. I called out two freinds. one breifly seen it before it moved behind the trees.
hey

Mayfield, KY

#9 Sep 19, 2009
i saw one triagular ship in the air heading over my house going to 11 milles road. back in 1978-79 it made no sound. it was triangular shape and little red blinking light on it. it was in the newspaper the new day.
malcom ten

Clinton Township, MI

#10 Sep 20, 2009
I saw A black object walking down nine mile with his pants hanging below his a$$ and he was shuckin and jiving. Whats more is that he was with A Black Hole. Looked like they was lost and lookin for the cotton field were they was conceived.
wiggapleeze

Berlin, Germany

#11 Sep 25, 2009
I saw this thing that looked like a hot air ballon, but it actually made lots of noise.A few people noticed, but did not want anything to do with something so obnoxious. Most people ignored it.

I think it was full of Mark Roberts' comments about boom boxes.

“WE ARE ALL DIFFERENT! ”

Since: Sep 09

Madison Heights, MI

#12 Sep 30, 2009
malcom ten wrote:
I saw A black object Black Hole. Looked like they was lost and lookin for the cotton field were they was conceived.
lol
puerto rican just moved

Tucson, AZ

#13 Mar 17, 2011
malcom ten wrote:
I saw A black object walking down nine mile with his pants hanging below his a$$ and he was shuckin and jiving. Whats more is that he was with A Black Hole. Looked like they was lost and lookin for the cotton field were they was conceived.
It's funny that the same person whom wrote this is the same person going to the tan shop to darken his skin tone !!
please don't show how ignorant your parents raised you to be - A mind is a terrible thing to waste,you could one day actually mature... I hope it is soon..
joe

Harrison, AR

#14 Mar 19, 2012
hey wrote:
i saw one triagular ship in the air heading over my house going to 11 milles road. back in 1978-79 it made no sound. it was triangular shape and little red blinking light on it. it was in the newspaper the new day.
i saw orange red disc or ball shape in dec 88 10;30pm believe it landed somewhere around bell isle just an estimate not exact on coordinates

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robert Juszczyk 6 hr Yummy 2
Who else would agree....... Rubino has a MANGINA! Wed Candid Camera 4
What Happened To ? May 22 Ernies parts guy 4
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) May 19 Steven Ketelhut 14
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) May 18 Amy 266
Andrew James Christiansen May 17 Older lady from W... 3
A guy named Mike May 17 Older lady from W... 1

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance