MR is clueless

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2010

Feel free to be the first to tell Mr. Biker that his pipes are too loud.
EAD

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2010

Y'all crack me up. What a waste of time.
Joshua

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2011

We are not going to stop booming we like it, it rocks and we rule that's the way we like it. Nothing is going to change in Roseville, MI. We are getting louder, and we will do whatever it takes to make your windows shake. How do you like that, can't sleep to bad, we need to party hardy, and rock out. Our sounds are kewl and we don't care about your stupid property taxes. If you want change move, otherwise quit your belly aching. I just ordered some new killer low level heavy base speakers that will rattle your teeth. Enjoy. Five O is not going to stop us ever>
Peter Lik

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2011

Judged:

Hey Joshua,
you're an a-hole, plain and simple...and if I ever catch you in my hood, you better duck cuz your vehicle is getting wasted, trust me on this.
Smallie Biggs

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2011

Judged:

Yo Peter Lik, mr photographer.

You can take a picture of my nuts on your wife's chin
tom tom

Grosse Pointe, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

Judged:

Loud harley's are just as bad .. so there
QueenofQueens

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

WOW.......The GHETTO, really??????? How many times did you have to say that???? Sounds extremely derogatory in your usage of the word, which means you obviously dont understand that the "GHETTO" represents STRUGGLE of the Black community! For you to keep repeating this word makes you sound like an IDIOT yourself! lol Its funny cause I know of some all white neighborhoods that also have neighbors that play loud music from their vehicles......should I start stereotyping this behavior as Trailer-park or suburban nonsense??? Get a clue! Just sickening to hear such ignorance.....
Smallie Biggs

Saint Clair Shores, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2012

I was raised in the real GHETTO. Mark does not know what a real ghetto looks, smells, or sounds like. He sees a white boy with baggy pants and thinks "OMG, GHETTO!" So, Mr. Mark Roberts, you shut your hole.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

you people are all white and illegal go back to Europe get off my soil! we are sick of you white illegals in our land! shut your whinning and go back to where you came from. its immoral that you are even on a non white land and yet have the audacity to complain the nerve of you miserable white cancerous twits!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

blacks, Mexicans can do what they want!!!! I give them consent as this is not a whitemans land to begin with!
chris

Utica, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

LOL I think the idiots are the ones complaining lmfaoooooooo I never turn my system down in front of the cops and Ive never even been pulled over once in my life so suck my balls I can play music as loud as I want, if you don't like it soundproof your house crybabies.
Smallie Biggs

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I am gonna drag Chris outta his car and stomp a mud hole in his narrow white ass.
Fireturds

Mount Clemens, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2013

So, Mark and the rest of the people originally part of this. What do you all think of the excess noise from the fireworks that has been going on the last two years? I find it more intrusive than any of the car bass noise.
Haiku 4 U

Niagara Falls, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Did the noise subside
Where are you Marky Roberts
I miss crazy claims

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Roseville Discussions

Search the Roseville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Mich. lawsuit claims cops coldly executed dog 8 hr Bravo 4
millage and proposals 12 hr Bad policy 1
Preston v St Clair Shores 22 hr Contempt 43
Lawmaker Plans Bill To Reinstate Michigan's Fir... Wed Fed Up 6
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) Wed Dirk Diggler 219
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
Ted Whaby is responsible for what accomplishme... Tue Learn you nonbeliver 221
•••
•••