Review: Commandos Air Soft Guns
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Isiah

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#21 Dec 30, 2011
I bought 2 air soft guns from this place and both of them are broken this store was a rip off
crazy

Cookeville, TN

#22 Dec 31, 2011
air guns just teach kids to use real ones..come on folks
Watching out for U

Garden City, MI

#23 Feb 17, 2012
There are shops with warranties out there, be carefull of sites that don't give a warranty at all or on a specific gun it is probably problematic. You may just go home with a $200.00 piece of nothing like I did. They told me NO Warranty. Try to deal with the supplier.
anthony

Washington, MI

#24 Mar 17, 2012
i got a pistol from here and it preforms better than great
mike p

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#25 Apr 1, 2012
OVER PRICED!$15 for a can of green gas.... YEAH F'ING RIGHT! Asked them if they had an m28 and said i was new to the sport and they threw some hunk of crap, scratched, wobbly, dirty something or another that i still cant figure out what it was and said its 100x better then the echo 1 m28 and was only $150 they said that the gun shot 350 fps and that the m28 was rated using 12g bb's when being shot at 525fps. they basically tried to rip me off because they knew i was a new player. dont go to this hell hole if you dont know what your looking for. when the guy answered his cell phone while i was talking to him to speak to someone in Arabic i knew it was time to leave.$15 FOR A CAN OF AIR!!?!?!!?!? you can but 2 cans of the same stuff online including shipping for $20!! i will never go there again and will purchase everything online. i suggest buying online unless you need the part/gun/accessories NOW. The head shop blaring music next to the psycho doctors office is a nice touch to when you park to walk in the store. 0/5 stars.
Shantez

United States

#26 Sep 27, 2012
I bought a gun from this store brand new service was poor and they could atlest give a discount when u buy new 2.5 out of 5
Jake w

New Baltimore, MI

#27 Oct 13, 2012
Wow
Peashooter

Roseville, MI

#28 Nov 22, 2012
Nice place to get parts but there tech sucks,so just buy what you need and do it yourself because they over price you just to fix your aeg.
austin

Hazel Park, MI

#29 Jan 21, 2013
Commandos sucks
airsoft madman

Allen Park, MI

#30 Jan 23, 2013
Asome store bought a m4 there and good servis
billy k

Taylor, MI

#31 Jun 24, 2013
I just got a ak47 from comandos and got good service so i give them a 4.5 out of 5.
michigan airsoft

Harbor Beach, MI

#32 Jul 31, 2013
hey guys i know this is not what ur talking about but if u know any feilds near port huron michigan plese let me know
luis

Muskegon, MI

#33 Jul 24, 2014
Do they have gas powered rifles and if yes what is the price range

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
9& Harper restaurant Mon Happy Endings 17
noise ordinance/boomboxes (Sep '08) Jul 24 Boom 78
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Jul 22 LGBTQthoughts 12
Matt Kovalcik is now running for Trustee in Cot... (Oct '14) Jul 16 Birds Of A feather 17
Has anyone seen my son Sloan Taylor (Oct '12) Jul 11 ccaughey 4
News Judge pleads guilty (Jul '08) Jul 8 In heKnow 22
Warren Music Thread Jul 6 Musikologist 1

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages