Review: Commandos Air Soft Guns

Posted in the Roseville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jake T

Roseville, MI

#1 Apr 12, 2011
i bought a air soft gun once from here and they had great service over all and i liked the selection they had i would give it a 4.5 out of 5
SDR

Grosse Pointe, MI

#2 Apr 13, 2011
I just bought a sr4 from there great service good return too. Defiantly deserves at least a 4-5
Tyler D

Farmington, MI

#3 Apr 24, 2011
Found it when me and my dad went to the Tigers game,went in the store afterthe game awesome guns and service!
Nunya

Kalamazoo, MI

#4 Apr 25, 2011
I live right by the store and i have been there a couple times. The owner andd employee's goes out of his way to give you what you want ... he has a return period if anything were to go wrong and he gets to know you very well. I have read alot of "bad" rerviews online about this store but i still like it and i think its very good .... good assortment of guns always in stock ... low prices compared to online ..... easy to buy ... walk in and walk out!
Tyler D

Farmington, MI

#5 Apr 25, 2011
Do you guys know how much the full metal guns are?:D
Davonte

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Apr 27, 2011
Do have to have a parent to buy one
Andrew B

Roseville, MI

#7 May 17, 2011
i bought a airsoft gun there and it was way over priced
Randy

Redford, MI

#8 May 22, 2011
duds ! they got the biggest air soft selection in south east michigan I've been to Chicago and Ohio haven;t seen something like close to what they got, great service they explain every thing for you about the gun ,also about return and exchange policy. Me and my team we all go there forget online refurbished products shipping hassels and non working guns. Go Commandos I even tell my buddies at the indoor place . check it out great place
Alex g

Macomb, MI

#9 Jul 4, 2011
I got a great ak47 great service I wanna buy another gun there
joe

United States

#10 Jul 12, 2011
Bought a gun second hand that was bought from there but right after i went in awsome gun selection and part selection also i live in westland and imma make the drive at least twice a week
Tyler D

United States

#11 Jul 21, 2011
Went there dad look at a pistol and it was hard to cock
Biggie Smalls

Royal Oak, MI

#12 Jul 24, 2011
I went here lookin for a gat. I was really disappointed. They is all fake toys!
Nancy

Redford, MI

#13 Aug 5, 2011
Best place to shop for airsoft products
david

Port Huron, MI

#14 Aug 14, 2011
Davonte wrote:
yes u supose to have 1 jst to look at the guns me and my friend went in there and he told me tht
Andrew w

Warren, MI

#15 Aug 14, 2011
Bought several weapons here and could'nt be happier! Even broke a part on one of 'em and the worker fixed it at no cost. Heck ya!!!
Brad Gilbert

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Aug 25, 2011
Davonte wrote:
if your under 18 yes you do. the store is great, i live an hour away and still make the monthly trek there. great service, you want the younger guy that owns the place for the best service, he's there almost all week, and almost never there at the weekendsm because he has a store at gibraltar in roseville too. the older guys will try to sell you too much different stuff then what your looking for, i walked in asking for ammo, he gave me ammo, then brought me over to the $150 pistols. i thought it was annoying, but thats the only bad thing about the place.
dave

Detroit, MI

#17 Sep 3, 2011
this place has evrything and the employees are knowledgeble, 5/5.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 3, 2011
Hi all,
These airsoft guns come out of the box shooting airsoft bb's 360 to 370 FPS. The hop up unit on these new aeg models is extremely functional. One downfall I have noticed with these is the plastic bushings that come stock, need to be changed out after about 3 months of moderate to heavy use and metal bushings put in.

Thanks,
Dardanos porter

Airsoft : Airrattle. com
Absolute RIPOFF

Warren, MI

#19 Dec 4, 2011
Bought a brand new WE/CQB Master pistol clip. Used it one time and it broke. Took it back for a refund or exchange and they told me NO!!! I recommend do NOT do business with these guys as they are not honorable and ripped me off.
Mike

Garden City, MI

#20 Dec 7, 2011
Great store,big selection I get all my airsoft from there go commando 10/10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scott Dodich for St. Clair Shores 23 min Bambam 14
The Rusie Clan 1 hr Vote 2
Erin Stahl tries again 11 hr Blah blah 35
Candice Rusie Tue Eyes Wide Open 38
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Sep 14 imagator 35
Rentals Sep 13 rufus 2
blight harassment (Feb '08) Sep 6 Auntyaya38 24

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance