noise terrorists/protest rally

noise terrorists/protest rally

Posted in the Roseville Forum

Mark Roberts

Roseville, MI

#1 May 19, 2011
Alert to all Roseville citizens! Join Ban The Boombox, with the support of Noise Free America, in a PROTEST RALLY on Tuesday, May 24th at 5 p.m. on the corner of Common (12 1/2 Mile) and Gratiot Avenue! Bring signs of your disgust over the loud, booming, thumping car stereos and the inconsiderate idiots who FORCE us all to listen to AND FEEL their noise! DEMAND that the city of Roseville enforce the law, increase the fines and penalties and take the necessary steps in protect us all from being violated in the privacy of our own homes! Elkhardt, Indiana took major steps to correct a "damaged mindset" of those who feel they can force their noise upon citizens with no repercussions and they next to eliminated the problem!

Noise Free America named Roseville one of the NOISIEST CITIES IN AMERICA because of the insidious amount of boombox drivers, loud stereos in and around our neighborhoods and for the ineffective government leaders in Roseville who choose to do NOTHING to protect us from these NOISE TERRORISTS!

Hope to see you at 5 p.m. on the corner of Common and Gratiot!
Roseville Ray

United States

#2 May 25, 2011
Mark, we all salute your effort. I did not see any news of the rally on the Macomb Daily website this morning, however. I was not able to attend but was hoping for some good news following the rally.

Can you post a link here to any media stories about the rally?

Again, thanks for taking the lead on this!!
Mark Roberts

Roseville, MI

#3 Jun 7, 2011
Hey Ray,

Email me at:

[email protected]
Mark Roberts

Roseville, MI

#4 Jun 7, 2011
And oh, by the way, we're planning another BIGGER protest rally very very soon! Stay tuned concerned residents. This one will be bigger and better. According to Mr. Ted Rueter, founder of Noise Free America, we staged the first ever protest rally in the country against loud booming car stereos and the assinine idiots who thump and bump us all out of our houses, homes and heads! We're coming to get ya boomers, no doubt about this. Our first protest rally was a huge success, covered by Channel 2, Channel 4 and Channel 7 News, as well as by the Macomb Daily, C&G Newspapers and WWJ News Radio 950. Now we're going national people and everyone who attended, and everyone who will attend the next one is NOT GOING TO STOP until the city of Roseville actually steps up to the plate and DOES SOMETHING TO PROTECT US CITIZENS FROM THESE NOISE TERRORISTS! EVERY DAY, EVERY NIGHT FOR YEARS WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO LISTEN TO AND FEEL THESE IDIOTS!
LISTEN UP ROSEVILLE LEADERS, YOU'RE ALL UP FOR RE-ELECTION SOON, WE KNOW THIS. DO SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR THIS CITY OR YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY OUT.

WORD.

[email protected]
Mark Roberts

Roseville, MI

#5 Jun 7, 2011
WE ARE NOT GOING TO STOP.
Smallie Biggs

Royal Oak, MI

#6 Jul 14, 2011
Oh my bud Marky Mark is back

Im gonna park my bumpin Dakota in ya driveway and rattle ya windas. Sup now dawg.
Mark Roberts

Roseville, MI

#7 Aug 16, 2011
Hey Smallie, is your brain the same size as your name? Thanks for letting me know which "bumpin Dakota" to wreck, cuz weez gonna f it up bro....

P.O.S.! TYPICAL.

Join us on August 30th!
Smallie Biggs

Troy, MI

#8 Sep 7, 2011
Mark you are just a punk and you dont scare me. I gotta blue dakota and I live on indiana st. I rattel everybodz windows. F yo mama.
Vivek Golikeri

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 Sep 25, 2011
Smallie Biggs wrote:
Mark you are just a punk and you dont scare me. I gotta blue dakota and I live on indiana st. I rattel everybodz windows. F yo mama.
He may not scare you, but violate the law and handcuffs and prison will. We will get tougher laws passed, lobby local and state officials, get the ball rolling. Amplified sound is today what second-hand cigarette smoke was in the 1950's and 60's when crusaders against tobacco pollution were likewise dismissed as nutjobs. Today, all America is up in arms ----- and sometimes I need to argue in defense of smokers' rights!

You have every right to all the goddamn noise you like, but only if you can somehow keep it on your own property.
Smallie Biggs

Troy, MI

#10 Oct 13, 2011
Blah blah blah. nothing has happened to me and my truck and nothing ever will. hahaaaaaaaa!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warren MI Police One Cop who needs help! (Nov '07) 15 hr AKIA 125
Erin Stahl tries again 23 hr Bye Bye 13
Robert Juszczyk May 26 Yummy 2
Who else would agree....... Rubino has a MANGINA! May 24 Candid Camera 4
What Happened To ? May 22 Ernies parts guy 4
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) May 19 Steven Ketelhut 14
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) May 18 Amy 266

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance