IS St Clair Shores Doomed

IS St Clair Shores Doomed

Posted in the Roseville Forum

sweet clair o line

Saint Clair Shores, MI

#1 Apr 26, 2011
I read every post on the fire fighters, the police, the city council and I can only think that this city is doomed. Have we forgotten the people that are here to protect and serve, the emt's and fie fighter out to help us, and mostly a city council that is supposed to look out for the welfare of all citizens? I am disappointed as a life long citizen that has seen a city, once in harmony, now out to attack every organization. Whats next....receivership of scs? Its coming and dont be fooled by slick politicians that tell you what you want to hear and do the exact opposite. I say its time for all of the residents to take a stand against all the bs. Has anyone ever heard of foias for emails of council people? Has anyone ever heard of not giving fire and police what they deserve? Have you ever put your life on the line to save another? Things to think about folks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democrats see danger signs in states where Clin... 9 hr USA Today 1
Lol Fri True 8
Parking in front of other people's homes (Sep '11) Jun 23 Leslie 32
News St. Clair Shores Embarks on Water Meter Replace... (Dec '12) Jun 20 mak123 55
Concerts in the Park Jun 19 Silence is Golden 19
9& Harper restaurant Jun 15 Five will get you... 8
Concerts in the Park Moves Forward Jun 15 Belles of Paris 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages