do not vote for switalski

do not vote for switalski

Posted in the Roseville Forum

Vassar Melovich

Roseville, MI

#1 Sep 30, 2011
Do the entire city of Roseville a favor! DO NOT VOTE FOR MICKEY SWITALSKI FOR ROSEVILLE CITY COUNCIL! He was a bum failure at it years ago, he was a bum failure as our state senator, never replying to emails and he's a lifer! Someone who refuses or doesn't want to get a "REAL JOB" in favor of lining his pockets with public money and faking it that he cares! DO US ALL A FAVOR, TELL MICKEY SWITALSKI TO GO GET A REAL JOB AND VOTE AGAINST HIM ON NOVEMBER 8TH! DO NOT VOTE FOR "LIFER" SWITALSKI!

United States

#2 Sep 30, 2011
Mickey Switalski is an instructor at my college. He teaches American political system. So he does have a job... i dont really no much about him except that he expects alot from us.
Norm Ulrich

Roseville, MI

#3 Sep 30, 2011
He teaches part time at Macomb College, big deal. My neighborhood watch group has asked him to support a ban on these loud booming car stereos and he has steadfastedly refused to support us. He has also refused to come out and support our cause or contact the Roseville City Council on our behalf. He's a bum, and he won't get my vote and, I'll do my best to make sure he's NOT elected!
Smallie Biggs

Royal Oak, MI

#4 Oct 2, 2011
So how did he fail? My garbage still gets picked up, the snow still gets plowed, and my dumb cousin still gets arrested when he steals.
Norm Ulrich

Roseville, MI

#5 Oct 3, 2011

Roseville, MI

#6 Oct 6, 2011
Yes, Mickey Switalski is part of a "political lifer" family, just as Roseville's other families: Haughs, Steenlands, etc. So if you hate these people so much, then don't vote for Switalski.

However, the difference between the Mickey Switalski and Harold Haugh (for example) is that Switalski IS a college graduate. He even has a Master's degree.

He has experience at State AND Local levels. If he had won a primary, he would also have had experience at the National level.

So even though I am against the family nepotism that stinks up Roseville, Mickey Switalski will get my vote (so far) as he IS the most experienced and educated person running.

Roseville, MI

#7 Oct 6, 2011
Editor's Note: when reading the above statement, please disregard the "the" in front of Mickey Switalski and Harold Haugh.

Thank you,

Norm Ulrich

Roseville, MI

#8 Oct 9, 2011
Ban The Boombox has invited Mickey Switalski several times to show up at protests and to do something about the sonic assault that takes place and is an epidemic in Roseville with the booming stereos and he steadfastedly REFUSES to support higher fines, stronger penalties and greater enforcement to PROTECT hard working law abiding citizens! He'd rather the LOWLIFES who are breaking the laws and disturbing, disrupting and AUDIBLY RAPING everyone, have their way. Switalski is a piece of crap! He's in favor of criminals!
Smallie Biggs

Troy, MI

#9 Oct 11, 2011
hey Normy you are my favorite. Where do you live? I want to drop by with my bumpin tunes and say hi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What ever happened to the snow commandos? 6 hr Done Deal 8
The Tabernacle Church (Jul '15) Oct 17 SCS 37
does anyone know lee garry bush (Jun '10) Oct 14 badam 3
The Painted Turtle Restaurant and Bar Oct 12 Rainman 3
News FCA plans new test track at Sterling Heights plant Oct 9 Team Member 13
Shorestoberfest Oct 6 Dark Winds of Des... 9
Sherry Klataska (Sep '08) Oct 6 Raymond mellott 13

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance