Obama, please help me! I CANNOT AFFO...

Obama, please help me! I CANNOT AFFORD MY MORTGAGE!

Posted in the Roseville Forum

Poor in the Suburbs

Troy, MI

#1 Feb 13, 2012
I have two expensive new cars in my driveway on 72 month loans, the latest smartphones for me and my kids, a new 3DTV, and cable that costs $200/month. life is hard.

So please, please help me Obama, I CANNOT AFFORD MY MORTGAGE!
Broke

Royal Oak, MI

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Obama bucks for everybody!(everybody that was irresponsible)
Roderick

Royal Oak, MI

#3 Apr 20, 2014
With four kids I can still afford my mortgage. Get your priorities straight, boy.
Bernies black brother

Roseville, MI

#4 Mar 5, 2016
Where my free money at?
The Great Giveaway

Farmington, MI

#5 Mar 6, 2016
Bernies black brother wrote:
Where my free money at?
As soon as Hillary is elected President you'll get all the money you need for free and you won't have to pay it back. She will give you everything Obama promised to give you but didn't.
Keith

Livingston, TN

#6 Aug 11, 2016
If the people of Michigan is smart you will vote for Hillary. Trump hate wages and USA workers.

No one who works full time should live in poverty,

Michigan has fell from Number one in the nation to make a Great Living to the Very bottom besides Alabama who always Vote Republican. Because the people there have no education and don't know any better.

Hillary is in Dearborn today talking Jobs, You should be there. And Education That people need today.

Trump doesn't want a decent wage, he loves labor in China who makes his ties, and Mexico who makes his shirts and his suites are made in India. and Trump is not for any wage increase in the USA or Michigan

Also Trump doesn't have a JOB PLAN Period.. Trump made India,Mexico and India Great and Rich from American who was working if they was lucky at McDonald's.

No one who works full time should live in poverty

Millions of hardworking minimum wage earners in our country feel like they’re working harder than ever while seeing their paychecks count for less and less.

Unfortunately, they’re right. Since 1968, the real value of the minimum wage has fallen by 50%, while labor productivity more than doubled.

It’s gotten to the point where a full time minimum wage employee with a family of three earns 21% below the Federal poverty line.

Friends,, no one who works full time should live in poverty.

That’s why my Congressional Progressive Caucus colleagues Sen. Bernie Sanders, Rep. Raúl Grijalva and I introduced the Pay Workers a Living Wage Act last year to raise the Federal Minimum Wage from $7.25 to $15.

A year later, I’m proud to say that our bill has sparked a national debate, and the verdict is clear.

Millions of Americans agree that employees of the wealthiest companies in the world should not have to choose between paying their bills and feeding their children.

After months of hard work, a Federal Minimum Wage of $15 an hour is now in the official Democratic Party Platform.

And while this is a start, our work is not done yet. We can’t stop until this critical bill becomes law.

That’s why I’m hoping you’ll help us keep the pressure on. Will you add your name as a Citizen Co-Sponsor of the Pay Workers a Living Wage Act today?

Raising the minimum wage to $15 would provide much needed relief for 53 million Americans. We can make a difference together.

Thank you,

Keith Ellison

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stop preying on us ! Mon Old friend 7
News Michigan mayor caught on tape calling black peo... Sun 16 TEEN SHOTS 50
News Driver ticketed for warming car in his own driv... Sun Truth 11
Rude Police Jan 20 KpMi 13
News Racist or fake? Mich. mayor under fire after ru... Jan 18 Drax112 2
News Thousands attend US rallies to support Obama he... Jan 18 shot first whites 25
News Warren Mayor Jim Fouts refuses to resign over a... Jan 18 Fcvk tRump 3

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages