Roseville Going Broke!
Da Man

Roseville, MI

#1 May 7, 2012
What a joke! Roseville could and should be catching noise ordinance violators who boom their car audio systems throughout the city and fining these idiots $500 a pop! Bingo! THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS EVERY DAY IN REVENUE! WHAT A CONCEPT, TICKETING LAW BREAKERS! Generating revenue should be Roseville's number one priority! But NOOOOOO! They're gonna raise our taxes because the leaders that be are pissing, whining and moaning that the city is broke! Well, start enforcing the law you idiots! Is everyone frickin' stupid in this world? We have speeders zooming up and down Gratiot, Groesbeck, cars travelling at excessive speeds down Martin and Common, idiots doing 50+ MPH and dozens upon dozens of inconsiderate A-HOLES booming and thumping people out of their houses, yet, ROSEVILLE DOES NOTHING BUT SIT BACK AND ALLOW THE CITY TO ROT TO HELL!
NOW THAT'S LEADERSHIP!

Pull these clowns over and start generating revenue or you get what you pay for. Nothing but a circus atmosphere within the leadership of Roseville, the "Little Detroit!"

What a joke.
Turn down your stereos or pay the price. Enforce the law Roseville or you won't get re-elected!
Bertha Butt

Roseville, MI

#2 May 7, 2012
They should go after the aftermarket exhausts on motorcycles as well. Loud Harley's are a pain in my Big Bertha Butt. Loud Harley riders have little penises so they have to make up for it. Too much noise in the world from too many inconsiderate idiots.
Kenyon Jones

Roseville, MI

#3 May 9, 2012
the boomin steros got to go, as they are a nusence. i bet the city would collect $50,000 a week on loud stereo mutha*****!
Neighbor

Troy, MI

#4 May 22, 2012
Good luck collecting on that. The kids already spent their money on stereo equipment.
Harold Dumbass Haw

Roseville, MI

#5 Aug 9, 2012
I realise I skrewed up by supporting and sponsoring a fireworks bill. Now I have a-holes blowing fireworks off every night here in Blowsville, the city I once RULED! If the police would start ticketing these jerks, your city council, that I once RULED wouldn't have had to raise your property taxes! The city refuses to uphold laws, especially noise ordinance violations because that would cut into the police forces dunkin doughnut/tim horton doughnut time. Hard working tax paying citizens are DENIED the God given right to rest, relax and sleep in the privacy of their OWN DWELLINGS! Blowsville could collect hundreds of thousands of dollars PER WEEK in noise ordinance violations, every week, but they choose to turn a deaf ear and give the middle finger to the very citizens they "lead" and represent!
Whitey McWhiterson

United States

#6 Dec 11, 2012
Holy crap, am I ever sick of the fireworks. And it seems that so many pieces of trash around me would rather buy fireworks than pay child support.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What Happened To ? 5 hr Ernies parts guy 4
Suzie Q restarant (Aug '11) May 19 Steven Ketelhut 14
do not shop at art van (Nov '06) May 18 Amy 266
Andrew James Christiansen May 17 Older lady from W... 3
A guy named Mike May 17 Older lady from W... 1
News Children's Home of Detroit's Grosse Pointe Wood... (Nov '08) May 17 Beautifuldisaster 153
Uncle Ron's Ice Cream wagons (Jun '09) May 13 Sam108 16

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseville Mortgages