Has anyone seen my son Sloan Taylor

Posted in the Roseville Forum

Vikki Taylor Harper

Dacula, GA

#1 Oct 9, 2012
My son, Sloan Taylor 39, was last heard from Thursday, October 4, 2012. He never went to work the following day and failed to show up at his 8 year old son football game on Saturday. Numerous attempts were made to contact his phone but as of Saturday night the phone was no longer on. He has not shown up for work on Monday or Tuesday either. His neighbor that lives across the street from him, saw a woman driving Sloan's mini-van late Thursday afternoon. She drove into the driveway, got out and went into the house, then came back out and got into the vehicle and left the house. Sloan is 5'8", around 155lbs and Caucasian with med brown hair. If anyone has seen or heard from him please contact the Roseville Police Dept.
Nicole Rohr Smith

Lawrenceville, GA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Vikki,
I am devasted by this news and I would like to attend the service on Saturday. This is the only way I could find to conact you. Sloan andI lost touch about 14 years ago, and I have thought of him and tried to find him eversince. He wieghed heavy on my heart these last few weeks, and to think you and I are right around the corner from each other. If you read this, please email me, nrs10smom@yahoo.com.
Nikki
Randy and Vikki Harper

Dacula, GA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Nicole, the email address you posted doesn't seem to work. Have tried to friend Vikki on facebook? Just search "Vikki Harper"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kathy scruggs (Nov '07) 20 hr Beam me up 7
does anyone remember judy or kathy patrick? 23 hr Check Please 8
How Many Homicides in SCS in 2014? Dec 21 Possible third 2
Sharpton to Stop Mon Nt / or/ Tues in SCS (Nov '07) Dec 21 scs201 8
homless Dec 21 Why 2
Fill St. Clair Shores Patch with Veterans Day 2... Dec 20 Protecting yourself 8
Council v.s. DTE (Nov '07) Dec 19 Jonathan Silverman 13
Roseville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web