Rocklin man in critical condition after altercation at the Galleria

An 18-year-old Rocklin man remains hospitalized in a coma after an altercation Friday night in a parking lot at the Westfield Galleria at Roseville. Full Story
Pete

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1 Mar 29, 2012
Is there an update about the condition of the young man left in a coma in this article? Do you have more knowledge of what occured when he was injured? We are friends of the family, who live across the United States.
Thanks
boohoo

Escalon, CA

#2 Mar 30, 2012
why is there no description given of the guy that punched him in the face? If it turns out that the victim was stealing then i have a hard time feeling sorry for him. i've been the victim of theft 2 times last year. i would have loved to punch the thief in the face. there are several russians who live in the roseville area, we all know that russians steal. Stop stealing and you wont get punched in the face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keoncrest Circle Spruce Manor Foothill Farms (Apr '12) Nov 25 Mcneely131 2
Review: Family Comfort Heating And Cooling Nov 24 JuneR 1
Should Chastain Street Be Renamed? (Jun '08) Nov 18 Malke 11
Young man bike accident today Nov 17 at 8am (Nov '09) Nov 17 Pam Elliot 9
Madison smoke shop Nov 16 OV-YO 1
Rio Linda pastor arrested for child molestation (Dec '10) Nov 11 Anonsaresecret 7
Gay sex stories Nov 10 Babyrmoney 1
Roseville Dating
Find my Match

Roseville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Roseville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Roseville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:11 pm PST