304 votes

Click on an option to vote

Port-A-Potties

Cancer

Alabama

Love

Fairfield, CA

#84 Feb 2, 2012
I bet your dad and your uncle are the same person.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well go back to the bay area and all those homosexas and lezbos and vetarians and nut cases and burned out hippies and commies and librals and Obamba suppotors. Dont let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.
Sedgewick P Hunsacker

Roseville, CA

#85 Feb 5, 2012
Love wrote:
I bet your dad and your uncle are the same person. <quoted text>
And I bet you are one of those hairy legged lard asss butt ugly lezbos that has orgasms ever time Rosie O Donnell passes gas. Praise Jesus.
Bubba

Roseville, CA

#86 Feb 6, 2012
Love wrote:
I have had to live here nearly 6 years and after trying to embrace it I cannot. I hate this shit hole town. Everyone is rude, ghetto, and has the IQ of a premature donkey. I can't wait to move far away from it. <quoted text>
Well don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out! Just judging from your sour rant you sound like a real malcontent and someone nobody else would even want to be in the same room with!
Alex

United States

#87 Feb 6, 2012
God wrote:
No, dont move to Sacramento! I call it Excramento because thats really what it is. This place is where all the sub-standard goods and clothing is sent, for people to buy at Target and Safeway. Go ahead buy some fruit at Safeway- see how long it takes until it molds up on you, buy a TV from Target on Broadway, see if it works for ya, or are you going to settle because it was cheap.
Go eat somewhere like oh- that pizza place on J and 38th street, see if you get the runs from the dirty people who work the dough- no one ever washes their hands.
Try to smile and say something nice to some one on the street, they'll frown at you, thinking you are about to beg for money.
This is what I've learned about Sacramento: some places on this earth are further away from, and some places are closer to hell. Sacramento is warmed by the fires of hell just below the surface, and everyone here is changed by this fact.
Spend any time here and you will be changed and corrupted, suddenly you will look in the mirror and see a lined and beaten face you hardly recognize, you will know then that you must leave soon or you will become one of the other frowning, vacant, stupid people that scowl and mutter at others, sharing and resonating the awful howl that seeps through the crusty scab that is this town.
I live in Sacramento and certain people are like that but not all. It depends if your in the ghetto area or not because that same thing has happened to me, and my grandma was called wrinkle face by these girls in their twenties. However that is in west sacto, other areas are ok.
Alex

United States

#88 Feb 6, 2012
Some people are ghetto and mean, rude brats, however that's just certain people. It all depends of where in Sacramento you live.
Jerry

Roseville, CA

#89 Feb 8, 2012
Alex wrote:
Some people are ghetto and mean, rude brats, however that's just certain people. It all depends of where in Sacramento you live.
Very true but I suspect most of these people are miserable anywhere they go or live. I suspect they have few if any friends, aren't involved in relationships, are unhappy in their job situation, in other words just your classic malcontents. You can find them in the ghetto of South Sac and Oakland and you can find them on Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills and Park Avenue in Manhattan. Personally I find them all very difficult to be around.

This is not to say Sacramento or anywhere else is perfect but there are places far worse than Sacramento and I've lived in them, not by choice but where I was assigned while in my world wide traveling career. I made the best of all of them and stayed basically content despite my less than perfect surroundings. It can be done but a lot of people just don't want to bother trying. Oh well...move on if you like! It's your life! True contentment comes from within though! Cheers!
Ant

Sacramento, CA

#90 Mar 23, 2012
Hands down far and away - Sacramento is one of the most miserable cities on planet earth. I know I should go back to wherever I came from. Believe me I am going. i just have one question, when we all leave to return to our respective homes then where your "really awesome" city be? Have you taken a look at downtown lately? Half the stores are empty and boarded up.

Yeah your city is just awesome. LMAO!!!
Godfrey Daniel

Roseville, CA

#91 Mar 23, 2012
Ant wrote:
Hands down far and away - Sacramento is one of the most miserable cities on planet earth. I know I should go back to wherever I came from. Believe me I am going. i just have one question, when we all leave to return to our respective homes then where your "really awesome" city be? Have you taken a look at downtown lately? Half the stores are empty and boarded up.
Yeah your city is just awesome. LMAO!!!
Don't let the door hit you in the ass! You sound like one of those sour faced malcontents who wouldn't be content no matter where you live. Don't worry too much about Sacramento becoming a ghost town either. When some of the jerks like you leave there will probably be an exodus back into Sacramento. As far as downtown it's pretty much like downtowns all over the country. With a few exceptions people have abandoned their downtowns in favor of the suburbs. That's a trend that started way back in the 1950's. There are some signs that people are returning to downtowns though. That's already happening to mid-town and some parts of downtown itself. Nobody is saying Sacramento is perfect but there are far worse places to live! Try Stockton or Oakland or RIchmond for instance! You sound pretty awesome yourself...NOT! LMAO!!!
Hmm

Sacramento, CA

#92 Apr 3, 2012
Scumento, need i say more?
Godfrey Daniel

Roseville, CA

#93 Apr 4, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Scumento, need i say more?
Well you didn't have to bring your mother into the conversation!!!
Ball Sac

Los Angeles, CA

#95 Jul 4, 2012
I've been living in Sacramento for some time now. And sorry but I have to agree with everyone how this place is a shit hole! If you are a middle class person (normal) not white trash or Mexican you can't get a job; anywhere. You have be a fucking moron to be hired anywhere or managers are threatened by you because you just may be smarter than them. Also, don't walk the streets alone or you might get kidnapped. I went to lovely Walmart to have 2 Mexican men tell me they want me to follow them to their 'business' to fix my car?! Really; my car is in perfect condition..... There is nothing to do here; oh the river or lake... Wow that's just fucking awesome. That's where all the white trash and Mexicans go. The people that don't have jobs (about 90%) are piece of shit assholes that only want to collect social security and Disabilty and suck off the state. I have crack heads living all around me who choke on their meth every day all day. Leave their music blaring for 24 hrs straight because they passed out from all the drugs. Seriously, this place is hell and I wouldn't wish my worst enemy to live here. All the people here think everyone is out to get them; hmm maybe because they are cracked out. The second I can relocate I will. So no need to tell me. Sacramento is a suck hole.
Leaving Sacramento

Magalia, CA

#96 Aug 4, 2012
God wrote:
Excramento (Sac)sucks, every man is a A-hole and women are hateful. I've lived here for almost 2 years and I can't get a decent haircut for love or money! Someone tell me where i can get a decent haircut- look on the street at other guys- they all have crappy haircuts.
When I first moved here, I used to walk downtown and I'd get called names and frowned at by strangers, this has never happenned to me before in my life of 38 years, I've lived in Seattle (much bigger city) and people were so much nicer.
Thats the problen with Excramento, No one here wants to be here, and they make everyone else as miserable as thenselves.
I got to admit, it has changed me too, and I cant stand it anymore- me and my wife are moving soon, and I'd rather live in Barrow Alaska than live here!
This place is cursed and forsaken, and everyone here is a miserable, dirty loser. Thats another thing, no one takes a shower and washes thier hair, almost everyone is kinda dirty.
Whenever I eat at a restaurant I get the runs because no one washes their hands after they use the toilet! Dirty, stinky miserable people!
Cant wait to leave.
Wow. I'm glad to see someone else was getting yelled and called names out of nowhere while walking on the streets of this most bizarre city. One time,I was walking to a store, and some completely out of control mob of Russians yells all these names and labels they assume me to be like about gender preference, etc. I'm not even a gay person or the labels, and next I know the police come out and want to take me away, letting this hate mongerering group go. This city is full of a lot of offshore people who reside there just to take advantage of the Americans.Very bad place. Assaults, kidnappings, carjackings, and very loud and emotionally disturbed people who won't take care oftheir disturbances all over.
Leaving Sacramento

Magalia, CA

#97 Aug 4, 2012
Alex wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Sacramento and certain people are like that but not all. It depends if your in the ghetto area or not because that same thing has happened to me, and my grandma was called wrinkle face by these girls in their twenties. However that is in west sacto, other areas are ok.
This is true, God, but also the grit and crime sometimes moves into the best parts. Take for example he case of an elderly lady name Sturgis. I won't even go into detail about how this lady was murdered, of course, by one the gang bangers, but she's gone now, dead: She had a nice house, paid off, cats, gave to the community, etc.

God, might I suggest your someone who's probably trying to take a positive spin for this city, but I tried this, and I had to realize that the city is just not worth trying to reside peacably in it. Nobody deserves to get stabbed up and murdered by a gang banger so frequently, and the common attitude is like yours "Oh, there are good parts to live in, and just keep your chin up, and it will never happen to you." This is denial that works maybe for a short time until another bad element moves in and somebody is killed, robbed,assaulted, kidnapped, etc. Foolishness to put a veil over the fact that Sacramento is Hell with ultr optimisim. Not a realistic response in 2012.
Stacie

Glendale, CA

#98 Oct 15, 2012
God has obviously not been to the Greater Smell-A area. This place sucks major choad!!!
Mamon

Whitehouse, NJ

#99 Oct 22, 2012
Sac has no swag.
Hmm

Roseville, CA

#100 Oct 30, 2012
All of the posts siding for Scumento are the meth addicts and scumbags that drive those old 4x4 trucks who can't afford the gas to put in them!!
White trash, trailer thrash mentality. Then you have all of these tree huggers driving around in their Prius. I've never seen so many of them in one place!! They are everywhere!! Go to Trader Joes on Sunrise on a Monday, you will see at least 10 in the parking lot.
All of the women here, who are past forty have long grey shabby hair, and haven't looked in a mirror in years. Oh yeah great culture here!
Roseville Roy

Roseville, CA

#101 Oct 30, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Oh yeah great culture here!
Sounds like you're really adding a lot to the cultural scene! LOL
Floridadude

United States

#104 Dec 15, 2012
Geolojas wrote:
Seriously GOD? If you don't like it, leave. Based on your character that shines through in your posts, its not likely you'll be missed... by anyone. I've lived here for 32 years, met my wife, recently bought a house in Midtown, and enjoy all this city has to offer. Take your negativity back to the rainy state.
Sacramento does suck hairy I been all over world and people in California are the worst as a whole unit. All people I met here are boring and no cute chix wats up with that one? I wanna enjoy Cali but people here extremely rude I see y everybody get shot I hear killa Cali and ask are u proud of that?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#105 Dec 17, 2012
Ok.. I lived in this area for a year and a half and a lot of things I saw puzzled me. For one, I would say Land Park, East Sac and Davis areas are the best here, other than that, the area sucks monkey balls. I live out in Carmichael and no I did not pick to move here but circumstances brought me to the Sac area period. I would have rather built my life in the Tampa/St Pete area as it was more like a SF place without as good mass transit and with less traffic, but better than Sacramento by a good deal and it was surrounded by water. Sac to me is like Des Moines Iowa and with tons of traffic.. the area is just so drab. Roseville also seems very lame.

MOST people I come across here are white trash.. then come the rest of the trash say if you hang out in the bad areas but overall I can say most of the people I get angry with are white people.Who are most of the drivers I rage at or get mad at? Its really not as many asians contrary to the fact most are bad drivers, its not really mexicans or blacks.. most of my encounters on the road where I get really mad at someone is usually a white WASP type or redneck asshole, no lie.

IF you are rich, then maybe you can drive 2 hrs to get everywhere they say you can get to..I mean how can a poorer person afford to keep escaping the area by spending gas mileage, eating out outside of maybe once in a blue moon.. Frankly I want to save the money for a rainy day rather than spend it all just to temporarily get fixes to drive 2 hrs everywhere.. I have nobody to go the mountains with.. I mean HOW can I really do it?? I am confined to the area I live in for the most part.. its the sad truth but yes I am and I am sure other people here are too. I can't just drive up to SF or up all by myself in the damn Shastas somewhere.. wtf. Its not like I can drive to Tahoe either.. give me New England anyday where they don't sell the area based on how easy it is to get away or the outdoor options. Theres plenty of outdoors, its just not advertised like it is here because a lot of other things are actually good and there are things to do and places to go, not JUST the outdoors like here. Small cities in the East Coast for instance are better than Sac or SF especially because of the traffic. A city I grew up near with over 100,000 people is better than Portland Oregon.. I know that for a fact..

Everythings central ya maybe, but this is still an uncultured backwater.. like Kentucky with a high cost of living. But dont worry, I will be moving back to my homestate of Massachusetts soon.. I can't take much more of it here from the people, the job situation and the overall lifestyle.. its so not my thing out here.

Boston is extremely superior to Sacramento just for the record. Portland Oregon however is not so at least you can not feel as bad there because Portland is more a rival city but that place is just as bad for similar reasons. Seems a lot of these "cheaper" "more affordable" West Coast cities are actually horrible places to live but the main selling points are the cost and the central location. Not just Sac either, this goes for Portland too.. I had an awful time trying to get things done there too. My take on it is the same fucking jerks who flooded Sacramento area also flooded the Portland area too. It seems contagious whatever the hell is going on here on the West Coast. I want no part of it anymore though. I can live more comfortably back East and find work unlike here even if things still arent perfect there. I might as well be black here to many people as I am part of the oppressed lower class.. If you don't have a big house or nice yard, you mean nothing to people. Thats the type of vibe I get and neighbors are extremely closed off from one another. I never seen anything like it in my life.
Curt

Roseville, CA

#106 Dec 21, 2012
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
Ok.. I lived in this area for a year and a half and a lot of things I saw puzzled me. For one, I would say Land Park, East Sac and Davis areas are the best here, other than that, the area sucks monkey balls. I live out in Carmichael and no I did not pick to move here but circumstances brought me to the Sac area period. I would have rather built my life in the Tampa/St Pete area as it was more like a SF place without as good mass transit and with less traffic, but better than Sacramento by a good deal and it was surrounded by water. Sac to me is like Des Moines Iowa and with tons of traffic.. the area is just so drab. Roseville also seems very lame.
MOST people I come across here are white trash.. then come the rest of the trash say if you hang out in the bad areas but overall I can say most of the people I get angry with are white people.Who are most of the drivers I rage at or get mad at? Its really not as many asians contrary to the fact most are bad drivers, its not really mexicans or blacks.. most of my encounters on the road where I get really mad at someone is usually a white WASP type or redneck asshole, no lie.
IF you are rich, then maybe you can drive 2 hrs to get everywhere they say you can get to..I mean how can a poorer person afford to keep escaping the area by spending gas mileage, eating out outside of maybe once in a blue moon.. Frankly I want to save the money for a rainy day rather than spend it all just to temporarily get fixes to drive 2 hrs everywhere.. I have nobody to go the mountains with.. I mean HOW can I really do it?? I am confined to the area I live in for the most part.. its the sad truth but yes I am and I am sure other people here are too. I can't just drive up to SF or up all by myself in the damn Shastas somewhere.. wtf. Its not like I can drive to Tahoe either.. give me New England anyday where they don't sell the area based on how easy it is to get away or the outdoor options. Theres plenty of outdoors, its just not advertised like it is here because a lot of other things are actually good and there are things to do and places to go, not JUST the outdoors like here. Small cities in the East Coast for instance are better than Sac or SF especially because of the traffic. A city I grew up near with over 100,000 people is better than Portland Oregon.. I know that for a fact..
Everythings central ya maybe, but this is still an uncultured backwater.. like Kentucky with a high cost of living. But dont worry, I will be moving back to my homestate of Massachusetts soon.. I can't take much more of it here from the people, the job situation and the overall lifestyle.. its so not my thing out here.
Boston is extremely superior to Sacramento just for the record. Portland Oregon however is not so at least you can not feel as bad there because Portland is more a rival city but that place is just as bad for similar reasons. Seems a lot of these "cheaper" "more affordable" West Coast cities are actually horrible places to live but the main selling points are the cost and the central location. Not just Sac either, this goes for Portland too.. I had an awful time trying to get things done there too. My take on it is the same fucking jerks who flooded Sacramento area also flooded the Portland area too. It seems whatever the hell is going on here on the West Coast. I want no part of it anymore though.
Ironic that you are accusing other people of being "white trash"! Frankly you sound like someone any rational person wouldn't want to be in the same room with. With your obvious road rage most rational people wouldn't want to be out there on the highway with you either! No wonder you haven't got any friends! I doubt that you would in Boston or anywhere else either. People really don't like being around hot headed malcontents you know! I'm sure you'd be so much happier in frozen New England right about now. Uh huh! Well don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out dude!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fair oaks explosion (Jan '13) Nov 11 N_Mend 19
Predator alert Oct 30 Raydot 2
Gay sex stories (Nov '14) Oct 27 Milli 10
Predator alert Oct 25 Predator alert 1
Im sick Oct '17 Lost_not_found 3
Clueless parents... Woodside Elementary Sep '17 See The Light 5
Police Activity December 18 (Dec '08) Sep '17 Rizeagainstignorance 25

Roseville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance