Review: Clinica Hispana Samiliar

Review: Clinica Hispana Samiliar

Posted in the Rosenberg Forum

PATIENT

Sugar Land, TX

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Dr.Flores and his staff provide a family approach RIGHT WHEN YOU WALK IN THE DOOR!! they go above and beyond in their concern and care. I've brought several family members here and they are alway's soo polite and very thorough DR. fLORES IS AN EXCEPTIONAL KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR WHO REALLY SETS THE STANDARD IN PATIENT CLIENT CARE I HIGHLY RECOMMENED HIM HIS STAFF IS WONDERFUL AND SO SO KIND THEY MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING AND TO TOP IT OFF FOLLOW UP TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE O.K!!! WE ARE VERY BLESSES TO HAVE A TRUE DOCTOR AND STAFF!!
hurt family

Bay City, TX

#2 Jul 7, 2014
Nurse Iraldy distroyed a family. she did way more than helped the patient. she stole a women's husband, children's father, and a grandfather.
Karmaisabitch

Houston, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2014
I can relate to that statement, considering that Nurse Iraldy has also ruined my family structure. She had an affair with my father for a long time before my mother figured out what she was the other women. Worst of all he was a patient at this clinic and my mother would take him for his visits. My mother had no idea that when she would take her husband for a well visit he was actually getting more than a well visit with Nurse Iraldy. My parents are currently divorcing due to this so called Nurse!!! I think shes just a secretary who walks around acting like a RN and sleeps with her doctors clients in search of a sugar daddy!!! instead I hope she gets STD!!!!
hurt family wrote:
Nurse Iraldy distroyed a family. she did way more than helped the patient. she stole a women's husband, children's father, and a grandfather.
logarcia

Richmond, TX

#4 Sep 13, 2014
I had a good experience at this office just the medical assistance is nosy and gossips that is only thing I didn't like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
threesome Nov 12 thickdick 1
News 22 Year Old Rachel Sirman Missing Since 2/5/15 ... Oct 31 Just saying 2
Donnie cummings Sep '17 Sam 1
dolce living apartments in Brazos town center Aug '17 Mcar 1
Door to door alarm system sales Jul '17 123ABC 2
Review: Locksmith Richmond, TX (Nov '13) Jun '17 Space Ghost 7
Garage sale: old windows, doors, vintage antiqu... (Feb '17) Feb '17 Heather Evans 1

Rosenberg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosenberg Mortgages