Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19821 Sep 3, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Things have changed. It wasn't too long ago that she defended your remarks about raping women on the border, even after you admitted saying them. I do think you are one of the few people who doesn't deny the horrible things they say, and I give you credit for that. But, I still think you and your racism are despicable.
Truth is horrible to the guilty, strength to the victims and rewarding for those who speak it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19822 Sep 3, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a troll. It was you who defended her and said that she was good because she was being honest and not to report her. You will never find where I have ever defended anything about that nutcase from the first time I read the shet she writes.. You are another person with a poor memory just like she is. I never got to see those "remarks" as you call them. And here you are again giving complement to her and it is obvious that you love her racism and I am sure you are a racist or you would not have the stomach to give complements. Since you are so forgetful, I will say this same thing I said to you from the beginning. "You are a transient troll looking for a lynch mob to join". And what's more is you can be counted on to come forward to stir crap when you see a chance.
You're a negro, aren't you? In that case, I can erase everything you say.

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#19823 Sep 3, 2014
He had to get up early to address this. He has no conscience. I believe XOXO........you are a white racist. That hate must eat at your gut. You must be a very miserable person. You are definately a redneck Tea Party Racist. You. Peeps are going down. I have a meeting with Morgan&.Morgan today about MMJ. There are more important things in my life than watching a redneck racist relative whine on &on &on! BTW my friends here......Morgan just hired Casey Anthony's judge. Crist works for him also. Davie thinks Morgan wants to be a judge. JMHO! You be cray-cray truth is a dork! Go tell somebody who gives a shit! Seeya later gators. I have more important business than this dimwit redneck racist who watches little girls play in the water park while taking a shit it the one way mirror bathrooms on SS town square! That was a cray-cray way to spend SS money during the bad years of many losing their homes!
Gasman

United States

#19824 Sep 3, 2014
Truth is, Might fart 38 times today...The strength of the farts are rewarding for those who sniff it....
Rudy Canoza

El Paso, TX

#19825 Sep 3, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
He had to get up early to address this. He has no conscience. I believe XOXO........you are a white racist. That hate must eat at your gut. You must be a very miserable person. You are definately a redneck Tea Party Racist. You. Peeps are going down. I have a meeting with Morgan&.Morgan today about MMJ. There are more important things in my life than watching a redneck racist relative whine on &on &on! BTW my friends here......Morgan just hired Casey Anthony's judge. Crist works for him also. Davie thinks Morgan wants to be a judge. JMHO! You be cray-cray truth is a dork! Go tell somebody who gives a shit! Seeya later gators. I have more important business than this dimwit redneck racist who watches little girls play in the water park while taking a shit it the one way mirror bathrooms on SS town square! That was a cray-cray way to spend SS money during the bad years of many losing their homes!
I was hoping that as a nurse you could give me some advice. Iíve been trying to find a solution to a problem Iíve been having in the bedroom. Basically, I am looking for something to give my dingle less tingle. A friend suggested I try an herbal tea that is sold at an Oriental market down the street. When I went in there, the clerk did not speak English but I understood her to say that a massage with acupuncture might help me out.

I was reluctant, but I was desperate for a cure, so I went in and laid down on the table after I stripped down, butt naked. In walks this petite Orienta with her hair back in a bun. Without saying a word, she began to rub some kind of lotion on me. I assumed it would be baby oil, but it smelled like jasmie and rose hips. She poured a bunch on my back and started working it into my flesh, but it seemed like too much so I said,ďYouíre a little heavy on the butter, arenít you honey?Ē She again said nothing but continued to work on my back.

Eventually, I started relax and when she took her hands off me to reach for the acupuncture needles, I turned to look at her, intending to ask if it would hurt. When I did so, I received the shock of my life as ďsheĒ was sporting a huge tent pole in her pants! Apparently it was not a petite Orienta at all but rather some skinny dude with his long hair pulled back into a bun.

I wasnít about to let some dude rub and touch me since I donít have a gay bone in my body, so I jumped up and ran out of there, not even stopping to grab my clothes. I ran out of the parlor and down the street towards my house, totally buck naked. I eventually made it home but not before sprinting through an intersection and dodging cars as I did so. I was relieved to make it home but then a few days later, I received a ticket in the mail because I had run a red light in my haste and the red light camera had caught me. As if the ticket wasnít bad enough, it was accompanied by a photo of me fully nude with my pecker flopping in the breeze.

So that brings me back to my initial question. Since I didnít find any solution there, do you know of any remedy as a nurse to help me out? Thanks a lot in advance.

“This is Joyce”

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#19826 Sep 3, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text> I do fine in Texas, would do better if your stinky azz was no where near Texas. You don't belong here. Most white Americans would not accept a two-faced liberal liar snitch like you so, anywhere is better without you. You aren't fooling any conservatives. We know what you are.
Lol, you talk like your an authority on Americanism. Your history is just an itch, next to mine.
You are wrong, hate those who are right so,, you snitch on them and try to get them banned, so you don't have to be embarrassed to face them. You are a disgrace to all conservative patriotic Americans. Therefore, you try to shift the blame onto the patriots, who make you look so bad.
No one trusts a two-faced whining snitch. I tell the truth everytime, never snitch on others, am not afraid to say you are a jealousbitch and, am waiting for you to cry again.
Btw, you forgot to mention the "R" word , like you always do.
I was born here dumbazz. I reported you and no one else. If you do not like it great, choke on it. It is my right. No, you are the disgrace and people like you will be the cause of Hillary being our next president. I am not afraid to tell you anything
Candace Fuentes

El Paso, TX

#19827 Sep 3, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was born here dumbazz. I reported you and no one else. If you do not like it great, choke on it. It is my right. No, you are the disgrace and people like you will be the cause of Hillary being our next president. I am not afraid to tell you anything
You go, girl! Don't take guff off of anybody.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19828 Sep 3, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Well gee, Libby. What did I say that wasn't true? Our argument is that you reported my free speech.
I made a comment, based on my hypothetical interpretation of A solution to a factual dilemma.
You ran like An angry liberal, to get me banned for what you didn't want to hear, regardless of my right to say it. You were wrong, not me. I do not forgive you for what you did and you can very well just eatchit and die, before I give you any further credibility. You have made an enemy, by your stupidity and you can just kma, from now on.
This is not an argument it is just you making trouble and lying like the liar you are. This shet you do you did it long before I ever reported you. You are just too forgetful like I keep saying. I never saw the comment about you wanting to rape women for crossing the border illegally. Lil bech fubar told that to me, I never saw that so how could I report that you idiot? I reported you continually slimming up my posts like you keep doing. And my reporting is MY FREE SPEECH and if you don't like it, do something about it. I have made an enemy? That is almost funny. You are about the stupidest idiot I have ever seen.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19829 Sep 3, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, no you're back-tracking and denying that you reported me? You're such a loser coward.
You repeated the "R" word, 7 times after I said it once. you're just a liberal black, orgasming over the possibility of bullying a conservative. Are you participating in the knock-out games, by chance?
Claimed racism lawsuits on any innocent whites? Collected a taxpayer funded scholarship?
Gotten any jobs cos your black? Attacking the police because they won't let you rob people? Better yet, have you contributed anything to the country you are terrorizing? Oh, I know. You are relieving Americans of boredom by allowing them to dance in your anti-white blaming dances? Oh yes, blacks are such a blessing to all those whites who wished to be ugly black. Of course, you don't tell whites that you're using them or you'll be sacrificing them, in the final act.
I've not lied about anything. You can do nothing but lie. Typical.
Hell no I am not back tracking reporting you. You have trouble with reading comprehension I suppose.

I reported you.

I am not going to even try to understand all your gibberish you put here. Main point is, I reported you as I have told you maybe a dozen times and you now say I am back tracking on it.

And you are a welfare recipient.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19830 Sep 3, 2014
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a negro, aren't you? In that case, I can erase everything you say.
Your lies and your questions are so old. And you can not erase anything. Go get into you section 8 government housing living quarters and pull the covers over your head. Because I am going to continue to report you. THAT IS MY FREE SPEECH and you won't take it from me. I am clicking the button now.
Gasman

United States

#19831 Sep 3, 2014
Rudy Canoza wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping that as a nurse you could give me some advice. Iíve been trying to find a solution to a problem Iíve been having in the bedroom. Basically, I am looking for something to give my dingle less tingle. A friend suggested I try an herbal tea that is sold at an Oriental market down the street. When I went in there, the clerk did not speak English but I understood her to say that a massage with acupuncture might help me out.
I was reluctant, but I was desperate for a cure, so I went in and laid down on the table after I stripped down, butt naked. In walks this petite Orienta with her hair back in a bun. Without saying a word, she began to rub some kind of lotion on me. I assumed it would be baby oil, but it smelled like jasmie and rose hips. She poured a bunch on my back and started working it into my flesh, but it seemed like too much so I said,ďYouíre a little heavy on the butter, arenít you honey?Ē She again said nothing but continued to work on my back.
Try farting in a jar then sniffing it a little at a time...oh and that lotion was Japanese Dragon Fart Sauce...it smells like Jasmie and rose hips due to the 6 month long fermintation of red rose petals and bean flatus....
Gasman

United States

#19832 Sep 3, 2014

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19833 Sep 3, 2014
[QUOTE who="fubar wrote"
Wow! Things have changed. It wasn't too long ago that she defended your remarks about raping women on the border, even after you admitted saying them. I do think you are one of the few people who doesn't deny the horrible things they say, and I give you credit for that. But, I still think you and your racism are despicable.

"I wrote"
And Truth is might knows I never defended her remarks about raping women on the border, even after she admitted saying them. You did that fubar. She knows I have never defended her on anything. You were the one who thought those remarks were great. I bet you were wanting that to happen.
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is horrible to the guilty, strength to the victims
and rewarding for those who speak it.
You must suffering horribly then the way you lie every other word.

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19834 Sep 3, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
Thank you for your support. But you need to know that not all Tea Party are red necks and racists. When you see this kind it seems that way but it's not the case. I really hope all goes well with the MMJ. That's a very good cause to stand for.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19835 Sep 3, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lies and your questions are so old. And you can not erase anything. Go get into you section 8 government housing living quarters and pull the covers over your head. Because I am going to continue to report you. THAT IS MY FREE SPEECH and you won't take it from me. I am clicking the button now.
what makes you think this is a female? Let me know because I am going to report him. I hope he sues me. Then I get his ISP number. " It "is several characters here. I changed my name here....but never who I was. I am getting to old to lie and end up in HELL. If there really is one. It will be he best family get together since Aguire Cemetary and Tira Cemetary family reunions of my youth. My ggggrandfather named it Tira after the biblical city of Tyre. James Lewis Chapman the first could not spell very we'll. Jim Chapman was named after him.......only it is James Louis.......his son is Trey the 3rd! They can't spell either. Tira was such a great place before the lake went in. It was a great place to be from........and a great place to LEAVE! I am very proud of my family history there.........but I am not proud of my Tea Party Hypocrite Racist family in SS.
Gasman

United States

#19836 Sep 3, 2014

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19837 Sep 3, 2014
fubar wrote:
<quoted text>Yes many democrats were duped into believing what the administration and the CIA were telling them. What is even worse is many democrats knew they were being lied to about Iraq, and still voted for the war. However your statistics on how many Americans died in the Iraq war and when ,are lies. You are either deliberately lying or are getting the Afgan and Iraq wars mixed up. There were over 4,400 American military personnel killed in Iraq, you should be ashamed trying to belittle their sacrifices. Please go TROLL elsewhere.
You make the statement that the Democrats were duped but it is noted how you did not put a reference as to where you came up with that idea because it is not true. Both sides agreed to this war and they were both equally to blame in it. I gave you the exact quotes and they are correct. I did make an error about the full total of casualties but I had it correct about the number killed under Bush and now that was just more to add on the causalities under this incompetent leader we have now. No, you go troll somewhere else Sissy!

“This is Joyce”

Location hidden

#19838 Sep 3, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>what makes you think this is a female? Let me know because I am going to report him. I hope he sues me. Then I get his ISP number. " It "is several characters here. I changed my name here....but never who I was. I am getting to old to lie and end up in HELL. If there really is one. It will be he best family get together since Aguire Cemetary and Tira Cemetary family reunions of my youth. My ggggrandfather named it Tira after the biblical city of Tyre. James Lewis Chapman the first could not spell very we'll. Jim Chapman was named after him.......only it is James Louis.......his son is Trey the 3rd! They can't spell either. Tira was such a great place before the lake went in. It was a great place to be from........and a great place to LEAVE! I am very proud of my family history there.........but I am not proud of my Tea Party Hypocrite Racist family in SS.
I have read where it wrote that it was a female and that is the only reason. I will assure you that you can not be sued for reporting nasty language or whatever is against their rules which they do not enforce. But also, I believe it is a waste of times since I have done that many times because of how she comes on after my posts with attacks. Myself, I am only reporting how she harasses me personally. I never saw the post she wrote about wanting to rape women who cross the border illegally someone else posted that to me trying to add fuel to the fire because it was obvious how I was being harassed already and just wanting more problems. I looked for a post like that and I couldn't find that but then that person who posted that said they removed it. I don't know and I don't give a you know what. It was fubar who posted to me about that she wrote and it did not even make any sense to do that. Except just to make trouble.
I have many relatives living in Texas and I was born in Texas and will someday go back there. But I have spent more time living in Az. and I was not raised to be a racist. My grandparents in Texas are the most gentle loving people a person would ever meet.
a

Corpus Christi, TX

#19839 Sep 3, 2014
Hcbb

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#19840 Sep 3, 2014
What I say xoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your support. But you need to know that not all Tea Party are red necks and racists. When you see this kind it seems that way but it's not the case. I really hope all goes well with the MMJ. That's a very good cause to stand for.
I know that really. My ex....my oldest son and 2 DIL's are Republicans. I do hate the Tea Party group of Republicans. My daughter looks like Sarah Palin.......and she does a better mimic of Sarah than Tina Fey does. I am just happy to be in America free to vote. You need us "
libtards" to debate ya'll. The MMJ thing is going great. This is the dirtyest fight for govenor yet. I promised to vote for Crist. Scott made his money out of medicare fraud! It will be a very close race. I wish Alex Sink had run again. Her grandfather was the original Siamese Twins. They married sisters in North Carolina. I still wonder how they had sex???????? TMI!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 18 hr Field of Farts 819
Auto scammed artists Apr 23 Cpt America 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 18 Fart Smoke 633
News Gator hauled in by Harris County deputies Apr 18 fart 4
News Prison guard accused of beating inmate (Mar '07) Apr 3 Go Blue Forever 11
Any milfs in the area tht want to talk?? Mar '15 Rraul0000 2
Rotary Drilling Services (Jan '07) Feb '15 Gerald Vonberger 3
More from around the web

Rosenberg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]