Prison Guard beats Inmate at Jester 4.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The judge

Houston, TX

#21 Aug 30, 2011
gldengirl wrote:
I intend to make them pay for killing my son. He was murdered on July 13, 2011 by some sicko who think he is the law. Yo dumb ass could never even get on a law enforcement or in any police class. You have a mess up life. You are to hear these dumb ass guard conversation coming from the visit. Many of these same dumb ass come back into the community doing drugs, selling drugs, all types of shit. How could a person kill and have no concious? This would frighten me but I guess each of them has done this shit so it comes easy for them. These inmates are more than dogs and animals. That is why all these emplyees need to go through a federal clearance. We need to demand this because we do not send inmates to Jester IV to be murdered by these killers guards. Which are many of these illegal Nigerians who are working not citizens, drug dealers hiding behind these walls as prisoner guards etc
Listen you should have thought your love one better to respect the law in the free world and you fail to do that so do not blame someone else for your faults , you raise and animal and that's what you got. Sweetheart it's all a mind game that your
Love one would play on everyone including you , sorry to break it to you but it what it is . Have a wonderful day
dulles

United States

#22 Sep 4, 2011
prison
The Judge

Missouri City, TX

#23 Oct 13, 2011
I hope that you never end up to have to face the law or any of your family members. Because we all know that political people who works in the court, law enforcement and prison are the worst ones and always get expose. Many times they are given a break with all the corruption they do. If you got kids they are horrible but do not speak so fast because you light could be the one to start to shine in the media.
No one deserve death behind auto theft. You speak as a killer and I think I know who you are but trust me you and the killers of my son will not escape what God has bestow for you. Just like you harass him you life is nothing but hell and I know that you been sold your soul to the devil. But you forgot he is going to collect your soul for his favors.I hope that you death come swift and quick.
jwppo

Kemp, TX

#24 Nov 18, 2011
For one this is a phyic unit I don't care what these inmates are there for. These guards do not need to be putting there hand on the inmates unless they are cause harm to themselves or others. That sound like a bunch of bull Shit cause how would those guards like us (people) ie that ant droped up on meds that makes you a zombie talking from experience attacking them because we didn't like what they were doing. My brother is in jester iv I haven't got a letter from I'm in 4 months they sent I'm there from sugar land can anyone tell me about this jester iv unit because they won't give no info and won't let I'm write some one please help
I am the Judge

Houston, TX

#25 Nov 28, 2011
The Judge wrote:
I hope that you never end up to have to face the law or any of your family members. Because we all know that political people who works in the court, law enforcement and prison are the worst ones and always get expose. Many times they are given a break with all the corruption they do. If you got kids they are horrible but do not speak so fast because you light could be the one to start to shine in the media.
No one deserve death behind auto theft. You speak as a killer and I think I know who you are but trust me you and the killers of my son will not escape what God has bestow for you. Just like you harass him you life is nothing but hell and I know that you been sold your soul to the devil. But you forgot he is going to collect your soul for his favors.I hope that you death come swift and quick.
Honey you really need help, please check your self into a state hospital sweetie.
Haven

Houston, TX

#26 Nov 28, 2011
Missing my son wrote:
how can you see your son if he did not get to put anyone from his family on the visitor list at Jester four? I have written 2 times a week for 1 year and have heard nothing. I have a lawyer, but he said in Texas if you are not on the visitor list then you cannot see a family member. In Texas it does not matter that the person is not mentally well.
The warden can always make all decisions, just call the unit and request a meeting with him and explain, he can set up a meeting with your love one and trust me yes he can but will he? But yes he has the power trust me. Please let me know how it turns out. Angel
sandy reyna

United States

#27 Mar 3, 2013
My husband got transfered there What kind of unit is this? They wont tell my why ir anything
Heaven

Houston, TX

#28 Mar 3, 2013
sandy reyna wrote:
My husband got transfered there What kind of unit is this? They wont tell my why ir anything
Jester 4 ?
sandy

United States

#29 Mar 18, 2013
I have been waiting for my husband to write me over a month they keep moving him back and forth he always in up here at jester lv he never qualifies for a visit
Heaven

Houston, TX

#30 Apr 1, 2013
sandy wrote:
I have been waiting for my husband to write me over a month they keep moving him back and forth he always in up here at jester lv he never qualifies for a visit
You need to call Huntsville and they should give you answer.
addie

United States

#31 May 5, 2013
why do inmates get transferred to jester4 .? do u have to b mentally ill to b sent there??? and yes i have heard about the gemale guards messing around with the inmates there? sickos if theu are messing around with other sickos!
angel

United States

#32 May 5, 2013
so??????????
Rocket0043

Big Lake, TX

#34 Nov 22, 2014
LA aaron wrote:
i was at J3 t/c,and the person that was a ssi at J4,could have not been a child molester,so that fool that saying that he never saw crap,is just a strait up a lier and a wanna be police lololol from A.I.
Maybe we meet like I said, I was there at the J-3 T/Camp. From 2005 til Nov 2006 in B-dorm bunk B-106.....if you were there those years then we could of met you... Hit me up Thanks Bro..👍&#128077 ;👍👍
Rocket0043

Flushing, NY

#35 Nov 22, 2014
Myswagg wrote:
Yea some people are bad and do shit to the guards but it doesn't compare to all the shit the guards do.I was a guard and quit because almost all fucking guards at the prisons are BAD. I don't understand how you treat another human being like that giving them case after case to keep them in their don't wanna give them medicine when they sick like the money coming out of the guards pockets. Somebody need to let the guards know you are not a police you do not have to abuse your rights and just because somebody made a mistake doesn't mean they can't change.I bet almost all the guards do wrong shit but just don't get caught. You talk about inmates taking other inmates manhood how the hell can they do that? If the guards are doing their jobs. You know why it happens because the guards let it happen because the guards rape inmates more than inmates rape inmates. Everybody hashad at least one person in their fanily who has been to prison including your ASS so get off your high horse and quit talking shit about inmates just because your ASS is a low paying ASS GUARD.You talk about people not caring about their kid's how the FU.. do you know what they care about? But it is clear to me that you are a Cold Harded BIT.. you need to get a life outside working at the prison..........
Like I said I was there, and worked on Pod A-1, B-1, B-2..B-side of the building has only 2 floors. A-C-and D all have 3 story. I worked with officers- de la piƱa, Gonzalez, fisher and mr turner yup the one who killed his wife and mother in law. He was a great person. We would talk and I'm was sorry to hear what happened. One day I was watching america's most wanted and I saw Mr. turner's picture and I just couldn't believe what I had Just saw on T.V.. I also worked B-1 with Miss Fisher an older lady B-2 with miss Kaiser..As a SSI, I worked for Miss Mendez, she is the grandmother of a local Houston professional boxer--Juan Diaz... Warden E-step was in charge and Asst warden was hoe aazz Braggs. And the Major was Dufore..great man.. He would listen to the offenders. I also worked with Mr Ronnie Smith in property.. And Also in the commissary with office Deanda..so yeah I saw offices put on riot gear and go into the cell and beat up inmates cuz just they won't shower or get hair cut..yes where were time when inmates would throw shitt and piss at officers. Why did I know this. Cuz I had to clean up the ( Runs ) or hall ways were the offenders are housed...thanks God I wasn't living in that Unit, just about everybody in there are like zombies because of the Meds that they are on...it's very easy to get sent to Jester-4..... Just tell an officer from your unit that you want to kill yourself and that you hear voices...And you just won yourself a free ticket to Hell.... In the summer time inmates play that stunts to get to Jester 4 because it has A.C....but when the A.C goes out, it hot in there and it smells. So MySwagg---if you wanna still call me a lair , I guess the joke is on you, cuz I was there... An for ur infor I had a drug charge....peace out..
Txgirl

Mountain View, CA

#36 Mar 27, 2016
I was at J4 Yesterday. 3/26 seemed like a good clean Unit my son said he was being cared for. That was my main concern.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cool Hand Luke may you rest in peace my brother Apr 26 Tom 1
News Toni King:Confused about TRS Medicare Plan or M... Apr 24 Paul608 1
Flooding - Red Bird Lane Apr 20 Sstubblefield 1
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Apr 2 Pete-o 52
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Apr 1 haha 981
Run Rubio or Cruz Clinton Wins Feb '16 Taxpayers Revolt 1
News Police are hoping you can help them find a van ... (Aug '08) Feb '16 anonymous 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosenberg Mortgages