One dead in Rosenberg collision with ...

One dead in Rosenberg collision with 18-wheeler

There are 1 comment on the Houston Chronicle story from Apr 21, 2012, titled One dead in Rosenberg collision with 18-wheeler. In it, Houston Chronicle reports that:

At least one person was killed Friday evening when an 18-wheeler hit a car in Rosenberg, according to KTRK-TV . A witness tells us the 18-wheeler hit a car with three people inside and killed a high school student.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Houston Chronicle.

Carlos

Europe

#1 Apr 21, 2012
It is so hard to take the news of an event like this. This beautiful girl is family and to know that she was lost at a time when her life was vibrant and happy, it's so hard to accept. I am going to miss you lots mama. Your whole family loves you and will miss you forever!!! RIP

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) 13 hr thegayblackmexican 53
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun 13 robert 994
City May '16 True 1
News SPCA seizes 33 cocker spaniels, 17 birds from R... (Jun '09) May '16 Rob 47
Cool Hand Luke may you rest in peace my brother Apr '16 Tom 1
News Toni King:Confused about TRS Medicare Plan or M... Apr '16 Paul608 1
Flooding - Red Bird Lane Apr '16 Sstubblefield 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosenberg Mortgages