SPCA seizes 33 cocker spaniels, 17 birds from Rosenberg home

May 29, 2009 Full story: www.khou.com 46
An anonymous tip led SPCA investigators to a shed behind a home in Rosenberg. SPCA The SPCA found 33 cocker spaniels crammed into just a few cages. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
WHO

AOL

#43 Jul 30, 2011
There should not be a problem sending your dog with a trustworthy handler. If it bothers a handler for clients to go to shows and watch or tell people to attend shows, then that handler has something to hide. This handler is obviously one of them and his reputation is no better than Betty M. The sad thing is that Betty M use to recommend Joe Payne to people. Yes, it appears that it was and still is a racket!!!
Keith

Perry, FL

#44 Jul 31, 2011
cocker breeder wrote:
I just think this is horrific this womans dog won at the Westminster Dog Show this year and I was there to witness it and she is a disgrace
Well I have a black girl cocker spanial here in perry fl. And I need a boy cocker spanial to breed with her please text me back thanks she also is a good dog she is very playful with pupies and she is over protective with she loves her pups
Ann Chantel

Houston, TX

#45 Jan 31, 2012
Stacy wrote:
Joe Payne remains Good friends with Betty (the woman from Hell!). Sharon Elliott could be working with Betty on Chihuahuas so be careful.
NO WAY would Sharon Elliot be working with Betty!! They have never done business together, plus Sharon is the founder and president of Cocker Spaniel Rescue of East Texas. You need to get your information straight before you start throwing names around and smearing the people who cleaned up the mess!!
dja

Chester, VA

#46 Apr 17, 2012
Why do people mistreat their beloved animals? Theire was a lady in our neighborhood with a bunch of cocker spaniels living in a garage, no heat no air. SHe suppose to be a breeder but the dogs were sick and dirty and barked all the time. Someone came and took them thank goodness and helped them and they got new homes I think. But she is probably getting new dogs now. Her name is Allison and she had New Jersey license plates so she is probably there now. Someone should make her live hte way her poor dogs lived. Maybe karma will get her too!
Ellen from Texas

Middleboro, MA

#47 Oct 25, 2012
James_Cathy wrote:
We adopted Cinderfella the dog featured on Animal Planet in July 2009. He is now known as Luke and what a joy he is. Lots of issues at first paceing, fear of grass, unable to run all side effects of living in a kennel for two years. Cocker Spaniel Rescue of East Texas did a remarkable job of cleaning and grooming all 32 of these babies and nuturing Luke back to health. In July 2010 he had to have emergency surgery for a ruptured disc. The surgical expertise of Dr. Hicks and with eight weeks of therapy Luke recovered from this ordeal and is able to walk and run with the best of them. The doctor says that the lack of nutrition in his first two years may have compromised these discs. As posted earlier this has to be one of THE most evil women in history. The $17k retribution, 2 years probation, 2 years community service and psychiatric exam were indeed too light a sentence for what she made these precious cockers endure in their "Kennel of Horror".
Cathy, I have one of the Rosenberg Dogs as well. I would love to chat with you further about Luke. My survivor is doing well now, but had the same initial issues you described about Luke. Email me at ellensCockers@yahoo.com. The animal cops episode re-ran just this week on Animal Planet - titled Exodus.
Bryan Patanovich

Newtown, PA

#50 Jul 14, 2014
Franck wrote:
B-Mac's, the "Kennel" of Horror...HORROR !
SHAME ON YOU BETTY MAC CLENDON...
Shame on you, I have DeeDee and no one will EVER hurt her every again as long as I am alive the way you did. You should be shot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 23 Farts 771
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jan 19 Farts 612
Search continues for man who escaped DPS custody Jan 6 Gigi 1
Prison Guard beats Inmate at Jester 4. (May '07) Nov '14 Rocket0043 34
Motorcycle Service now open in Rosenberg Nov '14 josh 1
Howell Services Proudly Celebrates Ten Years of... Oct '14 Gerald Vonberger 1
Prison guard accused of beating inmate (Mar '07) Sep '14 TDC Lifer 10

Rosenberg News Video

Rosenberg Dating
Find my Match