12 arrests in countywide drug sweep

12 arrests in countywide drug sweep

There are 1 comment on the The Family Badge story from Jun 18, 2010, titled 12 arrests in countywide drug sweep. In it, The Family Badge reports that:

The Fort Bend County Narcotics Task Force which is a Houston HIDTA Initiative conducted an operation targeting illegal narcotics distributors in the county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Family Badge.

Jill Palacios

Houston, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2010
They need to start patroling around
schools and neighborhoods because the
crime has already gotten so bad over their houses breaken into and cars breaking into cars stole. The crime has already gotten bad Someone try to break into the new walgreens and they need to have more patrols cars everywhere. Samething for Richmond also the crime has gotten bad to I live in the Pecan Grove area and they used to patrol the areas but they quit doing that . They need to start doing that over again . I'm home by myself during the day and watch my 2 year old , have my dog out but stays inside and guards the house and lets me know if their is someone outside .
I called Fort Bend County to see if they can but only something was to really happen then they would come out. One of our areas had gotten broken into the girl was by herself and the person tried to break in but she called the police and by the time that they got their he was gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosenberg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odett Sep 14 Wondering 1
Possibly relocating Sep 14 Family_friendly 1
News Haunted? Richmond has its share of ghost stories (Jan '08) Sep 6 SLRAFF 56
City Aug '16 -Jane- 3
Finnegan chevorlet Aug '16 Wanted 1
Prison Guard beats Inmate at Jester 4. (May '07) Jul '16 souljawomen 36
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994

Rosenberg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosenberg Mortgages