Man dies in fatal accident in Burnsville

Man dies in fatal accident in Burnsville

There are 5 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 14, 2009, titled Man dies in fatal accident in Burnsville. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Rosemount man died in a rollover accident Friday night on Interstate 35W. Michael D. Swanson, 33, was killed when the 2001 Chevrolet Malibu he was driving crashed on Interstate 35W near Minnesota 13, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

attn_required

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Mar 14, 2009
OMG, poor fellow, too bad and sad for the family....SEATBELTS PPL!!!!SEATBELTS!!! CANNOT BE EMPHASIZED ENOUGH
Seatbelts may not help

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2009
A seatbelt might not help for a head-on into a bridge at speed.
Seriously

Farmington, MN

#3 Mar 15, 2009
Anybody else find it strange that the article didn't say anything like "lost control" or "spun out"? It just says he veered to the right...w/o a seatbelt on...while sober. Sounds like it could have been a suicide.
A childhood friend

Fargo, ND

#6 Mar 17, 2009
This is a great loss for his family. Michael was loved by many and will be greatly missed. Truly a tragedy that should not have happened.
rip

Garden City, MI

#7 Jan 17, 2011
I drove by the accident seconds after it happened and I haven't been able to get the sight out of my head, for some reason I cant see the whole article, but my prayers go out to his family and I hope he can rest in peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosemount Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alejandro acevedo has warrents living in your c... Jun 16 Help 1
News Looking for God? Try the 'burbs. (Feb '11) May '16 ikeepmymoneyforme 932
News Feds investigate wireless stock sales (Oct '07) May '16 Justice 1,775
From Clear Lake Iowa to Bethesda Maryland Apr '16 Two at the Dome 1
Moving to Minnesoa Apr '16 Bill l 3
News Woodbury's coordinated traffic lights speed flo... (Feb '11) Apr '16 Aim 82
News Suspect in Rosemount hit-and-run knows trouble (Feb '10) Aug '15 Bob Barker 125

Rosemount Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosemount Mortgages