chicago unions need to look ahead

Posted in the Rosemont Forum

reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Chicago unions need to look ahead and to Detroit for a view of the future of the city.

unions have demanded and gotten excessive pay and retirement benefits but the city of Chicago is broke and hasn't funded those retirement programs so whom is going to be around to pay those retirement checks??

aggressive Unions bully tactics and the city have driven business tax base out of the city, the negro street gangs have driven out the middle class tax payers out of the city.

resulting in too many abandoned homes stores none of which pay taxes needed to pay those retirement checks.

so in 2013 the city of Chicago is deep in debt and has no chance of ever having the money to pay those excessive union retirement programs.

I can see the city being forced into bankruptcy like Detroit is today union contracts being voided and unions like every one else in da hood out in the cold.

kind of like the black community being left out in the cold by black drug gangs and city law enforcement, jobs, shopping, schools, housing

whom do you think is going to bail out this fiscal mess??
digger

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Mar 29, 2013
All I know is, the Snorkasaurus Karen Lewis needs to get on a DIET and get a LIFE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosemont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min John Galt 1,207,852
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Mothra 52,417
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Rogue Scholar 05 185,967
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Non _cents 5,826
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Non _cents 5,160
abby 3-31-15 3 hr blunt advice 8
amy 3-31-15 3 hr blunt advice 9
Rosemont Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rosemont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]