Review: Matina Child Care

Posted in the Rosemont Forum

star

Palatine, IL

#1 Feb 20, 2013
This is the worst child care service in the world. they are incompetent and ignorant. The person in charge is, lack for a better word, a total MORON! These people have no business taking care of children and should really be investigated.
Hanna

Chicago, IL

#2 Mar 1, 2013
star wrote:
This is the worst child care service in the world. they are incompetent and ignorant. The person in charge is, lack for a better word, a total MORON! These people have no business taking care of children and should really be investigated.
this is the the best daycare I have ever seen I had my child there for 3 years , very lovely and responsible people taking care of children as they do as there own, this is not a fair judgment probably you had some issues yourself
Sarah

Chicago, IL

#3 Mar 1, 2013
I love this daycare. The provider treats my child as if she were her own. She is more than competent and extremely loving. She also keeps the best interest of the children at heart. I plan to keep my child there for a long time and my unborn child will join her, as well. LOVE THIS DAYCARE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosemont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Earthling-1 52,730
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min Cold Front 69,619
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 187,009
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RealDave 1,217,536
obama our next president 6 hr bale wayne 3
News Animal brothels prevalent in Chicago? 8 hr News Junkie 1
News Ultra Foods in Crestwood offers array of prepar... (Jun '12) 12 hr J T L U K 19
More from around the web

Rosemont People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]