What right do black people have to live?

What right do black people have to live?

Posted in the Rosemont Forum

Jim

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Or any people, actually?

Blacks spread crime and disease. they live on welfare. Why should decent people be expected to support them?

Why not just wipe them out and get them off of the backs of productive society and productive citizens?

They are 13% of the population, but commit almost 40% of the violent crime. If they were all gone tomorrow, we'd be immeasurably better off.

Do you REALLY have a right to live at the expense of someone else, or at our collective expense?

morganfreeman3

Cambridge, MA

#2 Apr 17, 2013
It's funny that you ask that. Do blacks have a right to live at the expense of someone else? By someone else i am guessing you mean whites. have you forgotten slavery? surely slavery was done years ago, and i know not a white person responsible for slavery is still living...but there was also the years after slavery. Say what you want about blacks. They know who they are. Do you? let us take a glorious stroll in remembrance of the whiteman. what did he do? hmm well besides spreading his dirty diseases amongst native americans, and killing plenty of them off- the white man also enslaved and dehumanized people of african decent. blacks are violent right? but was it the white man that lead america through wars such a ww1 ww2 and 'nam? or was it the black man? who seema more destructive to the world? i think the answer is quite clear. A wise WHITE man once said: "If there is a just God we are all going to pay."
Yeah Right

Altamonte Springs, FL

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Jim wrote:
Or any people, actually?
Blacks spread crime and disease. they live on welfare. Why should decent people be expected to support them?
Why not just wipe them out and get them off of the backs of productive society and productive citizens?
They are 13% of the population, but commit almost 40% of the violent crime. If they were all gone tomorrow, we'd be immeasurably better off.
Do you REALLY have a right to live at the expense of someone else, or at our collective expense?
Have you always been a moron or is this something new you're trying?

I'm born and raised in the south and have seen first hand the ill treatment of blacks and hispanics and you need mental help.
Homer

Gray, KY

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Billy Cawood!!!
benselys best

Nashua, NH

#5 Apr 18, 2013
oh wait I know how this turns out! I read this in a coloring book in high school. Maybe you wrote it?? if you did can I have your autograph??

so your story goes something like this.

first you get rid of blacks cause you know they are just taking up space on the planet and will never amount to anything any way right?

then turn your attention to the Irish cause they drink & fight too much, then the Scottish got to go cause you don't understand them when they talk. they use all them weird expression and mispronounce words. I had diner with a couple once and did not understand a word they said all night.

then you go after the Lithuanians, Romanians and polish cause all they do is that weird polka dance and drink beer and you hate the polka cause you can barely walk and chew gum at the same time so your jealous that they can dance and you can't, plus your not a big fan of polish sausage mashed potato's and sauerkraut.

then the Russians got to go next cause who can trust them right? heck they are so paranoid they don't even trust themselves so they got to go,

you got a bad fortune in your last fortune cookie so the Chinese are next on your hit list. there are lots of them so that could take a while.

anyway to make a long story short as many readers of this text hope I do, you kill off everybody then you get down to the last two people on the planet, you and ?.

so you decide that ? can't be trusted so you put poison in a scotch & water and you give it to ?,
but before ? expires ? shoots you dead as a last act of revenge. funny how that turns out hun??

so you have single handedly destroyed all human life on this planet cause you don't like one race.

so now you have completed the complete destruction
of all human life here what's next on your agenda??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosemont Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,506
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 37 min They cannot kill ... 10,598
last post wins! (Apr '13) 39 min They cannot kill ... 2,471
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 240,395
last post wins! (Dec '10) 2 hr honeymylove 3,125
Obumbler Back To Community Organizing 6 hr John Bearden 7
Cruel or Funny Pranks 9 hr AzzHoles 2

Rosemont Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rosemont Mortgages