Rosemead girl, 14, held in grandparents' slaying

Rodolfo Lopez, 21, is suspected in the stabbing deaths of Jack Bezner, 71, and his wife Susan, 64, as they lay in their bed in the 4200 block of Arica Avenue in Rosemead on Monday, Aug. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SRC

United States

#23 Aug 13, 2010
sabrina rodriguez wrote:
wow,hi im sabrina. i was really close friends with the 14 yearold girl,im not ganna say her name.she was one of mt best friends.and alot of ppl hated her at are skool.she has talked to me about her grandparents,she hated them with her life.she was so mad at the all the time,she wanted to kill them some times.i didnt think she was for real.we had plans for are 9thgrade year.man i wish i could go back in time to tell her not to do it.and her boyfriend, rudy we call him.i never liked him from the start.he should be in jail.he told me off,he has made my best friend cry. never,never liked him.and my friend has been making bad chosie seens she meet him.i told he she will get into troble cuz there dateding.and her dad let them,he was fine with it.she made a dumb move.hope i could see her in jail soon.i really do miss her.so yea if u want more info email me at sabrina_rodriguez16@yahoo.com. and olny the news people,no strangers.well bye c ya soon.or not bye!!!!
girl stay in school....
Escape CA

Los Angeles, CA

#24 Aug 14, 2010
unkn own wrote:
it is a shame a young girl got caught up with a child molester and a murderer. I hope and pray she had nothing to do with this. she obviously had issues and where is her immediate family? this child was living with her grandparents? where was her mother and father in the raising of this troubled kid?
she's a broken piece of trash who will never be fit for civilization.
Pathetic

Monrovia, CA

#25 Aug 16, 2010
SRC wrote:
<quoted text>girl stay in school....
And start paying more attention to the lessons! Such terrible spelling and grammar! I hope English is your second language.
A Friendd

Rosemead, CA

#26 Jan 31, 2011
i knew the girl for a really long time.I was bestfriends with her in the fourth grade.im not gonna say her name
this is comming from alot of students at mucsatel.We all think that she changed ever since she got with him.She was really nice but then we saw her changing.It wasnt right for them to be together.It is really gross that the fact she was pregnant from him and she still might be.Im sure she didnt murder them although she hated them.I honestly think he put these horrible thoughts in her mind.she was easily convinced to do things she didnt want to.Im not blaiming her for this but it was really wrong that she was involved.
I think they shoud kill him not her.
He seemed really weird that one day he came after school we all met him and something about him wasnt right,he just seemed all there.People shouldnt blame the girl for killing them.Its all her fathers fault.He introduced them both and its his fault the parents died.
thats not right so i say they let her out of jail!and let her live her teenage life!
FREE SOPHIA!<3
F*ck Rudy Lopez!
A Friendd

Rosemead, CA

#27 Jan 31, 2011
---abc wrote:
Rudolfo is probably someone that came from the homeless shelter.You see why these places have got to stop popping everywhere !
he did actually come from a homeless shelter because the father of the girl worked there!
cool kid Javier zapata

Rosemead, CA

#28 Jan 31, 2011
sabrina this is javier and f*ck off!
i went to muscatel too biotch!FAT A*S B*TCH SABRINA RODRIGUEZ you dont know sh*t!Go eat!
girl

Rosemead, CA

#30 Mar 10, 2011
javier go jerk off with yewr boyfriend!
That chick is a murderer

El Monte, CA

#32 Dec 6, 2011
Okay first of all they both planned it.. the father of the girl happens to be our neighbor and he's gonna bring that murderer to live in next door to us. How many signatures needed on a petition to keep this shit from happening? We dont want her living in next door. She's going to my old school with all those people who won't even look at her. She used to be friends with my ex best friend's little sister too. Just because she's 14 doesn't mean she doesn't know how to plan a murder. Theres plenty of murderers out there that are even younger than that. Stop pleading insanity. She's not insane. She knew exactly what was going to happen. She was pregnant and her grandparents kicked her out. Logical choice? Kill the grandparents. What a dumbass. I can't believe this little bitch got freed.
Animus

Pico Rivera, CA

#34 Jan 4, 2012
I personal went to school with sophia crystal.Many students called her a slut and what not. In my opinion she is lost child looking for attention which was gave to her by her boyfriend at the time.She would Menchen him every so offten when he would come to pick up after school.She was a very happy girl at school but that changed when the rumors came around.I was shocked when heard the awful news.I dont believe she could do something like that....i also believe she dosent deserves that much time in prison.She was young and lost .I also had question if want to be in contact with her how would that be possible?if not information on how she is doing now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosemead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
you try too hard 1 hr tellinitlikeitis 7
I need someone 1 hr tellinitlikeitis 4
Pacheco is Corruption Let's Talk South Gate CA. 1 hr Pacheco Stinks 5
Beware American Solar Electric is run by Ricard... 1 hr Watching Pacheco 5
Pacheco Operating his Solar Energy Scam From hi... 1 hr Watching Pacheco 6
Council Fairy Pacheco Bringing in Monte Bello H... 1 hr Pacheco Oops 10
Lozano has Incident Report Filed domestic fight 1 hr Lozano Please GO 2

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 3:07PM PDT

Rosemead Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rosemead People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]