Campfire behind vancant Sullivan Chev...

Campfire behind vancant Sullivan Chevy property IS Gang related

Posted in the Roselle Park Forum

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 3, 2012
I wonder if the UC Prosecutors have computers or online access to the world wide web because the one person named on nj.com related story drew 100 hits as the ring leader of the nation wide CRIPS
Gang leader. Maybe one day they can chase out or lock them up...but I doubt it..you see the ACLU will be contacted and that infurates the politicos and police law enforcement department.

Martin Luna AKA Martin Omar Estrada Luna

http://gangwarfare.blogspot.com/2011/04/marti...
RP Citizen

Chester, PA

#2 Aug 17, 2012
From what I understand, this incident and anything related to it is being closely watched. It's only a matter of time.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Aug 28, 2012
Whats the deal with the Sullivan Property and why doesn the new owners have painted purplematt on store windows out in the front display. If Rita's Pharmacy was knocked down than how come this place
is welcomed with friendly hands?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plumber (Apr '13) Jun 17 Chris333 2
News Library Director Susan Calantone Resigns Jun 7 Doctor DooLittle 1
Local Politics Do you approve of J. Christian Bollwage as ? May '16 wanda santana 1
News Scott Leahy, 37, Avenel (Jul '07) May '16 kiss 82
News Company president stole $1M in dental supplies,... May '16 Pete f 1
News Merck beats 1Q profit views with tight cost con... May '16 Elise Gingerich 1
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) May '16 Enidi 293
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roselle Park Mortgages