RP Municipal Privatization bids Vete...

RP Municipal Privatization bids Veterans Library custodial cleanups

Posted in the Roselle Park Forum

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 8, 2012
Why pay money to businesses that live in Bergen County?, thats what they are doing now in Roselle Park. Who's lamebrained idea was this.?. What about the other men who work at the DPW Municipal Buildings will their jobs be "Privatized" as well in the near future?.. We see this practice happening in our county because that is the way pay for play small business corporations treats taxpaying municipalities. Was this the "Kearny Folk" that thought this idea up...lame as could be.
Why pay $10000. to save $1500.00 reminds me of Acker Park, Lehigh Avenue
Ask Susan

Butler, NJ

#2 Jul 27, 2012
I wonder this be coming out of the directors steipend?...
MopTheBathroomFl oorPlease

Irvington, NJ

#3 Oct 16, 2012
Since the Municipality has stopped cleaning the RP Library the bathroom are flithy. The privatized cleaning company will not clean the bathrooms. Bricker Lymon always kept the RP Library cleaned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do you like Roselle? Aug 17 newlyweds2015 1
Sex Offender resides next to day care on South ... Aug 16 Jessie 2
department stores zero interest Aug 15 tractorjim 1
Gay teens near Morristown nj Aug 13 Jimmy 1
sheehy pass today Aug 9 big sal 1
I can not see linden this way . Aug 9 Jack sheehy 4
News Frank Capece of Cranford Charged With Covering ... (May '13) Aug 1 aliest 4

Roselle Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roselle Park Mortgages