marie orteg

Elizabeth, NJ

#1 Jul 11, 2013
can anyone help me Im a single mom of 2 and my car was stolen from the front of my home I can only afford liability so im not eligible for help from insurance/ what the problem is I live in the boarder line of Elizabeth and Newark on North ave in Elizabeth nj . I notice many vehicles have been hi jacked stolen and even robbers have used guns and knifes to steal the vehicles why cant we as a community get surveillance or block crime watch in these areas that are a target for auto theft who or does one need to do to get attention . im not looking for pity im looking for us as a community to find a way to protect our childrens mothers and families from these crimes .I know we cant control crimes but we should come together to find a way to protect our boarder of Elizabeth and Newark from being robbed for the little things we work hard for yes its only a car but the car takes me to my childrens Dr appt adhd therapy for my son and my 3 part time jobs i work to support my family to have some one come in front of my home and steal my car wth my kids only bike that i cant afford to buy another is heartbreaking or do we stand back and continue to run inside praying we dont get robbed at gun point for our cars . im sure this issue is occuring nationwide but this is home for us all elizabeth nj north section .where our children play on the side walks and take walks with there parents in evening well that doesnt happen anymore because we fear getting hurt .im sure in not the only mom afraid and if you happen to know where I can start looking for info on my Doddge mini van please let me know . Thank you with all respect Tdieguez

Since: Aug 13

Miami

#2 Aug 29, 2013
marie orteg wrote:
can anyone help me Im a single mom of 2 and my car was stolen from the front of my home I can only afford liability so im not eligible for help from insurance/ what the problem is I live in the boarder line of Elizabeth and Newark on North ave in Elizabeth nj . I notice many vehicles have been hi jacked stolen and even robbers have used guns and knifes to steal the vehicles why cant we as a community get surveillance or block crime watch in these areas that are a target for auto theft who or does one need to do to get attention . im not looking for pity im looking for us as a community to find a way to protect our childrens mothers and families from these crimes .I know we cant control crimes but we should come together to find a way to protect our boarder of Elizabeth and Newark from being robbed for the little things we work hard for yes its only a car but the car takes me to my childrens Dr appt adhd therapy for my son and my 3 part time jobs i work to support my family to have some one come in front of my home and steal my car wth my kids only bike that i cant afford to buy another is heartbreaking or do we stand back and continue to run inside praying we dont get robbed at gun point for our cars . im sure this issue is occuring nationwide but this is home for us all elizabeth nj north section .where our children play on the side walks and take walks with there parents in evening well that doesnt happen anymore because we fear getting hurt .im sure in not the only mom afraid and if you happen to know where I can start looking for info on my Doddge mini van please let me know . Thank you with all respect Tdieguez
Is it really that dangerous here in Elizabeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Curious about a 30 year old murder (Apr '06) Nov 26 Enid 295
News My Music: Doo Wop Love Songs (Dec '07) Nov 18 Kid Blast 30
classmates fron alj highschool Nov 10 Tina 1
Gay teens near Morristown nj Nov 7 Andy2715 3
Steel Fabrication Nov '16 Anon 1
prostitution (sex for sale) in Springfield Cent... (May '09) Nov '16 Anon 8
News Church vs. state: More than a battle of Christm... Nov '16 luchy 1

Roselle Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance