Streamwood park board closes Aquarius pool

There are 2 comments on the Daily Herald story from Nov 16, 2007, titled Streamwood park board closes Aquarius pool. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

“There were days we went into Aquarius and the pump would be broken or the heater wouldn't be working”

Park district officials have finally run out of fingers to plug all the leaks at Aquarius Pool. via Daily Herald

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

JoelZ

Warrenville, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2008
I miss this pool I grew up swimming in this pool. I wanted to take my own kids to this pool this summer and just found out that it was closed. Memories that the board can not plug up
JohnK

Elgin, IL

#2 Oct 9, 2008
Maybe Streamwood should have fixed this pool before building a splash park, among other things, on the complete west side of Streamwood. I don't even know if you can call that Streamwood. Aquarius pool was a great place to spend summers and could have been fixed properly, if Streamwood didn't waste money on something as stupid as a splash pool. Thats what Park Place is for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News School board needs independent thinker 23 hr Jonnyh77 3
News 4.2-magnitude Michigan earthquake felt througho... Sat Wassup 1
Review - Vazquez Landscape $20 really is too g... Sat Schulers Lawn Care 2
Huge moving sale!! May 1-2, Prospect Heights Apr 30 Jet 1
Teachers are attractive? Apr 28 sumguybud 1
Elmhurst Police can go suck a.... (Oct '09) Apr 25 Elm Res 32
News Palatine Man Sentenced for Confiscating, Sellin... (Mar '14) Apr 18 cops_look_up_poo_... 3
More from around the web

Roselle People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]