6 charged with beating black man in S...

6 charged with beating black man in Skokie -- Trials, Skokie, B...

There are 40 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 4, 2008, titled 6 charged with beating black man in Skokie -- Trials, Skokie, B.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Six people have been charged with felony mob action and aggravated battery for allegedly beating an African-American man, police said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Royer

Chicago, IL

#37 Jun 4, 2008
Wow, that's a pretty diverse-sounding group of people who committed that hate crime upon the brotha. America has come a long way.
DANNY KING

Skokie, IL

#38 Jun 4, 2008
HA HA U LITTLE BITCHES, IM GLAD YA GOT CAUGHT, NONE OF YOU LITTLE BITCHES EVEN LIVE ON THE BLOCK WHERE THIS HAPPEN.. ALL YOU LITTLE TI TI BABIES LIVE IN SURROUNDING NICE SUBURBS AND CAME UP HERE AND DID THIS... PARENTS TAKEN REAL GOOD CARE OF ALL YOU LIL BITCHES. TELL THEM BOND YA OUT AND PAY THE LAWYERS.. IM WHITE AND LIVE IN CHICAGO AND THIS TYPE OF SHIT IS FOR YAW RACIST LIL MOMMA BOYS IN THE BURBS WHEN YAW GET TOGETHER DRINKING.. COME TO THE CITY AND TRY THAT SHIT, YOULL LEAVE IN AMBULANCES BITCHES.. CUM GET SUM.. 6151 N WASHTENAW HOES
STEVE

Anchorage, AK

#39 Jun 4, 2008
good one danny !!!!
princess

Chicago, IL

#40 Jun 4, 2008
From the names of the offenders it seems like none of them are white. I wouldn't even think this was a racially motivated crime if they hadn't yelled racial slurs at the guy as they beat him. I guess racism goes all ways.

And by the way, for all you (not-so) closet racists, try to stop being so ignorant and insensitive! This is the USA and this man is an American. All Americans of any color should be able to go anywhere in this country and not be attacked because of their race.

I hope all these losers spend some time in Cook county Jail!
You_Gotta _be_Kidding_Me

River Grove, IL

#41 Jun 4, 2008
vanilla ice wrote:
<quoted text>Concealed carry is about self-defense, you mope. Try walking around in the inner city at night, you might have a life changing experience. But then again, watching Ophra at your parents basement in Roselle is waht you usually do. Get your thumb out of your mouth, sissy boy!
Roselle??, those towns are the location of the ISP's brainiac not the posters location. I live no where near Roselle, Il, nor in Mommys basement.

I must be a sissy boy since I don't advocate concealed carry. After all we both know that to be a real man you need to boost your self confidence with a gun, either that or to make up for your small....lets just say lack of manliness.

ROFLMAO
noneya

La Grange, IL

#42 Jun 5, 2008
I went to high school with most of the guys involved and was friends with them for a while after and skokie isnt a raccist community this has NOTHING to do with race i can promise you that.these guys do drugs and drink and have parents who dont know what the hell is going on with them and what they do. this is nothing more then guys who were never raised correctly and have no direction in life whatsoever. so enough with all these comments from assholes who dont know these guys dont know skokie and from the sounds of it dont know shit!
Ashley Taylor

Chicago, IL

#43 Jun 6, 2008
To everyone reading this story..im sorry but the story is BLOWN OUT OF PROPORTION!!! what was said was NOT true..i was a witness at the scene!! unfourtantly, for everyone who feels bad for the african-american..he was the one who first head butted and hit one of those asians. That asian was the one who tried to prevent it all. what the media reported was a twisted story. told ONLY by the african-american.
If anyone belives in the justice system...yes, justice will be served..and NOT one of the Six innocent friends who attempted to go out to celebrate a friends birthday will be charged. I personally know each and every individual and all of them are people who i LOVE, and HOPE for the best throughout this terrible situation. GOD BLESS EVERYONE involved in this. 5*31*08
Ashley Taylor

Chicago, IL

#44 Jun 6, 2008
STEVE wrote:
good one danny !!!!
you have NO clue what your talking bout..get your own shit str8 before you talk
Ashley Taylor

Chicago, IL

#45 Jun 6, 2008
STEVE wrote:
good one danny !!!!
Danny King..is jus a wannabe..
keep talking...
Would u evn know about it

Bloomington, IN

#46 Jun 6, 2008
yo i was supposed to be there i'm BLACK (just to let yall know). I didn't make it do to timing but the fight prolly would've happened the same i would've been arrested to. now think about it if i was one of the arrested would race have even been brought up? would it even have made the news? Race had nothing to do with it my boys were drunk he swung first n every thing els happened. Did i forget to mention i'm black!! I've know them all for 8+ yrs. Say what you want ya'll dont even kno.
Would u evn know about it

Bloomington, IN

#47 Jun 6, 2008
Yo noneya who the fuck you think you are. if you knew them you knew me im the black guy that always hung out with them think about think about think hard! good you know who i am now im so glad you know its not race related but who are you to say that they are doing nothing wit there lives 2 graduated NIU business majors. 2 are still in school. 2 work full time jobs. the dicisions made in the past are in the past chick its so funny to see how much hate you secretly had for all of us lol thank you for speaking out but you also have know idea. N danny you are a bitch skokie is weak as hell i grew up there stop tryin so hard lol
Haters

Skokie, IL

#48 Jun 6, 2008
Those a-- holes should have been charged with a HATE
CRIME ALSO.But the that's Skokie
Haters

Skokie, IL

#49 Jun 6, 2008
Would u evn know about it wrote:
Yo noneya who the fuck you think you are. if you knew them you knew me im the black guy that always hung out with them think about think about think hard! good you know who i am now im so glad you know its not race related but who are you to say that they are doing nothing wit there lives 2 graduated NIU business majors. 2 are still in school. 2 work full time jobs. the dicisions made in the past are in the past chick its so funny to see how much hate you secretly had for all of us lol thank you for speaking out but you also have know idea. N danny you are a bitch skokie is weak as hell i grew up there stop tryin so hard lol

I think you need to pick some new friends they brought up race.I wonder what they call you behind your back most likely in your face but i know skokie cops do lie.
Jeff Fort

Chicago, IL

#50 Jun 7, 2008
It is obvious the white trash bitch from Tinley Park was the instigator in this fight. We should come to her hood and show the bitch real street justice.
Haters

Skokie, IL

#52 Jun 9, 2008
Would u evn know about it wrote:
Wait im african american. You say that i hate secretly never that, I treat all people the same haters come in all colors and thats with degrees & full time jobs you need to check your friends and find out the truth before you judge BROTHER.But one thing i Know living in SKOKIE you do have SOME RACIST COPS . And some( SKOKIE)cops are good .BUT IF YOU ARE A AFRICAN AMERICAN BE CAREFUL IN SKOKIE BECAUSE HATER (COPS) WORK LATE AND THEY WAIT FOR YOU.BUT IF YOUR FRIENDS DID NOT DO ANYTHING Wrong I ENCOURAGE THEM TO FIGHT FOR THEY'RE HONOR &RESPECT .BECAUSE IT'S NOT GOOD TO BE HATER.
umm

Macomb, IL

#53 Jun 11, 2008
Jeff Fort wrote:
It is obvious the white trash bitch from Tinley Park was the instigator in this fight. We should come to her hood and show the bitch real street justice.
since when is tinley park white trash?
dumbass_people

Des Plaines, IL

#55 Jun 30, 2008
it's so damn typical of every dumb ass,brainwashed american to believe everything that is posted in the news, keep listening to them you fuckin morans thats why all this bullshit is going on in america today cuz dumbass people like to listen to everything that is told to them..keep sitting infront of your tv's saying "i cant believe this happened..." well guess what IT DIDNT!!! its purely for entertainment.
lol

Lake In The Hills, IL

#56 Jul 1, 2008
Skokie went to hell.. I't used to be a nice place.... The reason it was a multi-racial mob is cause skokie is just a super diverse town... but i hope the lake in the hill guy rots... lol.. that town not any better..
lol

Lake In The Hills, IL

#57 Jul 1, 2008
DANNY KING wrote:
HA HA U LITTLE BITCHES, IM GLAD YA GOT CAUGHT, NONE OF YOU LITTLE BITCHES EVEN LIVE ON THE BLOCK WHERE THIS HAPPEN.. ALL YOU LITTLE TI TI BABIES LIVE IN SURROUNDING NICE SUBURBS AND CAME UP HERE AND DID THIS... PARENTS TAKEN REAL GOOD CARE OF ALL YOU LIL BITCHES. TELL THEM BOND YA OUT AND PAY THE LAWYERS.. IM WHITE AND LIVE IN CHICAGO AND THIS TYPE OF SHIT IS FOR YAW RACIST LIL MOMMA BOYS IN THE BURBS WHEN YAW GET TOGETHER DRINKING.. COME TO THE CITY AND TRY THAT SHIT, YOULL LEAVE IN AMBULANCES BITCHES.. CUM GET SUM.. 6151 N WASHTENAW HOES
Way to be an uneducated loser... People like you only make me feel better about myself xP
a real american

Warsaw, IN

#59 Jul 5, 2008
this guy that call himself the truth is a real ignorant bastard he represents what is wrong with america instead of uniting as americans we have idiots like this posting stupid racist comments online i bet he would'nt have the balls his tiny dick is attached to to go up and start anything with a black or hispanic person because he will get his ass kicked your a brave lil punk hiding behind his computer you a biggoted stupid and incredibly ignorant asshole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The first McDonald's (Feb '08) Apr 19 Ronb 3
News 5 Elmhurst Restaurants and Cafes with Outdoor S... Apr 16 Kathy 1
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Apr 15 zio-spotlight 30
Transportation from Chicago area to Rolling Mea... Apr 13 mbtd85 1
News Man pleads guilty to punching store clerk, stea... Apr 7 fed up cracka 1
News 15-foot tree in car's grill leads to DUI arrest... Mar '16 Beth Keller 5
News Patricia Columbo denied parole (Sep '06) Aug '15 klj8 133
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roselle Mortgages