6 charged with beating black man in S...

6 charged with beating black man in Skokie -- Trials, Skokie, B...

There are 40 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Jun 4, 2008, titled 6 charged with beating black man in Skokie -- Trials, Skokie, B.... In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Six people have been charged with felony mob action and aggravated battery for allegedly beating an African-American man, police said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WHAT A COUNTRY

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jun 4, 2008
Another fine example of ethnic diversity making America a better place.
chibizzy

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#6 Jun 4, 2008
I just hope they get time in Cook County and see if they ban together on the inside.LMAO
LB BLITZ

United States

#8 Jun 4, 2008
damn this happened in skokie? wtf!
Fudge

United States

#10 Jun 4, 2008
You would think this guy seeing he was out numbered would be smart enough to keep his stu-pid mouth shut. Typical.
tracy

Wilmette, IL

#11 Jun 4, 2008
interesting. usually it is blacks committing the violence on white and asian!
edna

Schaumburg, IL

#15 Jun 4, 2008
God Bless America! No racist here.
smoochy

New Carlisle, IN

#16 Jun 4, 2008
Yet another reason why this scumbag state should enact concealed carry laws. If the victim was carrying a side-arm, he could have easily defended himself against these racist punks.
News Flash

Canada

#17 Jun 4, 2008
What happen to ... what happens in Skokie stays in Skokie ... the black guy was maybe celebrating Obamas victory to loud eh.

Since: Apr 08

Chicago

#19 Jun 4, 2008
Too funny. The Tribune would rather blow a left wing nut than mention the race of a black perp but suddenly the race of a black victim is news.

I suppose there truly is a man bites dog element.

If Asians are going to become fixtures in crime reports I suggest they consider racially ambiguous surnames. Wright always works.
Skokie girl

Chicago, IL

#21 Jun 4, 2008
Good God, is the "Chicago" Tribune written by out-of-town monkeys? KEELER, fools, KEELER.

I am sickened that such a thing could happen in Skokie. I grew up there when this kind of mindless violence was unthinkable. I hope the man was assaulted makes a quick recovery and the six pieces of trash who ganged up on him spend a nice long cozy time in jail.
OMG

Plainfield, IL

#23 Jun 4, 2008
To all that consider this funny, would you like it or think that it is f****ing hilarious if it happened to you or one of your family member's? This is really what America has become, it is nothing like it used to be. Good Luck to all who think it is funny. We will take back our AMERICA. Minus the alien's who think they belong here!
Melting Pot

West Lafayette, IN

#24 Jun 4, 2008
drmagic wrote:
this is funny...a black dude got beat down by a multi-racial mob, including two ch*nks, a sp*c and a sandnig*er.*LMAO*
Celebrate Diversity!
DAR

Florence, KY

#25 Jun 4, 2008
Disturbing to read the evil comments of those who glorify violence in this country. I guess Americans shouldn't talk when we hear the hate talk againstthe U.S.A. I hope the victim makes a full recovery and not learn to hate the racial groups of his alleged attackers.
I hope they did a blood alcohol test since they allegedly were drinking. Maybe the victim should consider taking them to civil court as well for damages.
The Outfit

AOL

#26 Jun 4, 2008
One of the people charged was named Emily A. Peele?

Isn't that the chick with the incredible kick from "The Avengers"?
Meano Cougar

United States

#27 Jun 4, 2008
This is just a taste of things to come I;m sorry to say we are headed for bad times in America,thanks to a lot of narrow-minded people.
OMG

Plainfield, IL

#29 Jun 4, 2008
Sad to think that in a shorter time that American's want to think, we are headed for a Mad Max society. Good luck to all, then we will see who survives.
STEVE

Anchorage, AK

#30 Jun 4, 2008
Skokie- sounds like a racial
COMMMMMUUUNNNEEE!!!
You_Gotta _be_Kidding_Me

Palos Heights, IL

#32 Jun 4, 2008
smoochy wrote:
Yet another reason why this state should enact concealed carry laws. If the victim was carrying a side-arm, he could have easily defended himself against these racist punks.
Ah yes, the concealed carry crowd chimes in. Concealed weapons are the answer to all our problems right cowboy?? LOL. Ever think that maybe the 6 accused attackers may have just shot him first using your reasoning...guess not. Concealed carry fans ussually aren't real good at reasoning, they just want to carry a weapon to make up for their own baseless insecurities.
STEVE

Anchorage, AK

#35 Jun 4, 2008
every street starts with K
KOMENSKY KARLOV KEELER
vanilla ice

Lisle, IL

#36 Jun 4, 2008
You_Gotta _be_Kidding_Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the concealed carry crowd chimes in. Concealed weapons are the answer to all our problems right cowboy?? LOL. Ever think that maybe the 6 accused attackers may have just shot him first using your reasoning...guess not. Concealed carry fans ussually aren't real good at reasoning, they just want to carry a weapon to make up for their own baseless insecurities.
Concealed carry is about self-defense, you mope. Try walking around in the inner city at night, you might have a life changing experience. But then again, watching Ophra at your parents basement in Roselle is waht you usually do. Get your thumb out of your mouth, sissy boy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roselle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Asset Recovery Associates ARA Inc 6 hr Erwin Foster 100
Neo-Nazi Pedophile Steve Turpel in Arlington He... (Nov '10) Sun Steve 43
News Convicted Schaumburg mom to be released from pr... Aug 26 Shirley Farrior 1
News Suburban investor charged with bank fraud Aug 24 Justice01 7
★★bars 10/325 relax Massage ❀... Aug 21 sad 2
Amvets in Lombard still available! Aug 18 Anet56 1
Martial Law for Wheaton during 2017 DuPage Coun... Aug 17 U R nuts 2

Roselle Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roselle Mortgages