preacher man

AOL

#1 Oct 22, 2009
who thinks he is a busy body?
John

Cedar Bluff, VA

#2 Dec 24, 2009
David Cox is a good man. Works hard everyday and does his best to help out anyone in the community. He is always busy though, but busy is hard work when it comes to him.
quackers123

Lebanon, VA

#3 Apr 5, 2010
IN MY OPININON DAVID COX IS MORE THAN A BUSY BODY. I KNOW FOR A FACT WHEN HE WAS MARRIED,YEARS AGO, HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A LEBANON WOMAN. WORD IS HE WAS EMOTIONALLY&PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE TO HER, AND HER 2 CHILDREN.NOW YOU SEE HIM HANGING AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS(PROBABLY WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE)AND HANGING OUT AT THESE GAS STATIONS IN ROSEDALE WITH RUSTY BASS,WHO IS A NUISANCE IN HIS OWN RIGHT. I JUST THINK LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING,AND MAYBE DAVID COX IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.
Bride To Be

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2010
quackers123 wrote:
IN MY OPININON DAVID COX IS MORE THAN A BUSY BODY. I KNOW FOR A FACT WHEN HE WAS MARRIED,YEARS AGO, HE WAS HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH A LEBANON WOMAN. WORD IS HE WAS EMOTIONALLY&PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE TO HER, AND HER 2 CHILDREN.NOW YOU SEE HIM HANGING AT THE FOOT OF THE CROSS(PROBABLY WHERE HE NEEDS TO BE)AND HANGING OUT AT THESE GAS STATIONS IN ROSEDALE WITH RUSTY BASS,WHO IS A NUISANCE IN HIS OWN RIGHT. I JUST THINK LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING,AND MAYBE DAVID COX IS A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING.
Did you know he went to court for raping a woman? But nothing was ever done?
Bride To Be

United States

#5 Apr 28, 2010
Does no one have anything else to say?..lol
Miss

United States

#6 Aug 18, 2010
Is a coward..he hires rejects to do his dirty work.
Liz

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2010
I'm not afraid of you!! You Dyan and all your lil hired nutjobs are all going to answer for your evil one day. I'm not going anywhere and all of you can kiss my tail.
pissed

Abingdon, VA

#9 Jun 2, 2015
quackers123 wrote:
He definitely is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Last night he tried to rape a 24 year old girl. She was barley able to fight him off. She got out of his car finely on old mountain road.
pissed

Abingdon, VA

#10 Jun 2, 2015
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
He definitely is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Last night he tried to rape a 24 year old girl. She was barley able to fight him off. She got out of his car finely on old mountain road.
He is a worthless piece of shit.
pissed

Abingdon, VA

#11 Jun 2, 2015
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a worthless piece of shit.
I am trying to get her to report it to the police but she is afraid to because she can't prove it.
pissed

Abingdon, VA

#12 Jun 2, 2015
Bride To Be wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know he went to court for raping a woman? But nothing was ever done?
No I didn't know that. Thank you for the information. I am taking her to Lebanon tomorrow to charge him.
Flatline

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2016
pissed wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't know that. Thank you for the information. I am taking her to Lebanon tomorrow to charge him.
Is that old fart still around

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosedale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jay Lewis of Mercy Ambulance and Mr. Krabs of T... (Mar '17) 3 hr Nosey 46
Carriage house motel in Lebanon 8 hr Lull 2
Queen Vapors 9 hr Jeez 1
Biggest Ho In Saltville? 11 hr Buckwheat 4
Walmart 16 hr Pissed 12
Pizza Plus murders TV show?? Fri Barbie 12
Jo-ann Cook over in bandy (Nov '17) Fri Barbie 10

Rosedale Jobs

Personal Finance

Rosedale Mortgages