roseburg blog! you may rant or rave ...

roseburg blog! you may rant or rave whenever you want!!!

Posted in the Roseburg Forum

Anonymous

Roseburg, OR

#1 Jan 20, 2014
HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE NEW ROSEBURG BLOG. THIS FORUM IS DESIGNED TO BE AN ALTERNATIVE TO POORLY OPERATED FORUMS WHICH MAY UNJUSTLY FLAG YOUR POST.
NO POLITICAL TROLLS CAN KEEP YOU FROM STATING YOUR OPINION! ALSO, POSTING IS A EASY TWO STEP PROCESS.
(you don't need to create a profile to post) JUST WRITE THE BLOG, ENTER THE 4 DIGIT NUMBER AND CLICK POST!

AS MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM, I HAVE A FEW BASIC RULES AND SUGGESTIONS.....(other site rules may apply)

Remember the statements you post here will be permanent.(at least, I couldn't find any way to edit or remove a post) So, you might want to do a spell check etc.

There's no need for extremely crude or vulgar language. leave it out!
If you feel you MUST use words like that, use symbols to censor some of the letters in the word.(l*ke t#is)

Extremely long or repetitive posts gunk up the form. Try to keep it a reasonable length.

Don't post anything slanderous about a person. It could come back on you. However, you may post links to a News Source.

THANKS FOR READING!
CCC

Roseburg, OR

#2 Jan 21, 2014
Watch for cons and scams in Roseburg. Business cons. religious cons.
However someone presents themselves, i consider the Opposite!

Most con-artists use a variation of the same old cons. but there are so many in this town that you can get caught in a loop where big groups of people are working the same con on you. then if you figure it out, the whole group can go creepy.
Roseburg Oregon

Roseburg, OR

#3 Feb 6, 2014
Its good to have a new blog maybe to replace CL Rants and Raves. I think i am going to put my Rants here from now on.
Schondaneal

Portland, OR

#4 Sep 11, 2015
I despise trying to call my local bank Nw community credit union to report concerns about my debit card and I am routed to a call center only God knows where it goes , only to wait fifteen minutes for a live person . God forbid if I were calling to report a robbery in progress ...And I forgot the number to 911. Mean while my account had been robbed !
Disappointed

Seattle, WA

#5 Oct 31, 2015
This is a small town filled with lots of homeless which is sad. Unfriendly, tight knit town. Very sad for a beautiful state. Jobs are part time there are no positives about roseburg, oregon.
EnterUsername

United States

#6 Nov 1, 2015
Disappointed wrote:
This is a small town filled with lots of homeless which is sad. Unfriendly, tight knit town. Very sad for a beautiful state. Jobs are part time there are no positives about roseburg, oregon.
I noticed those groups of homeless in Roseburg. Something seemed odd to me though.
Each group seemed to have one person who didn't quite seem the same as the others.
(usually a woman--more well spoken and didn't seem impaired)

The one person in the group seemed like they might not be homeless, but like a group leader (or something like that) Could those little groups be organized or orchestrated??

(Or maybe "leader" is drug dealer, pimp, or madam??)
John

Santa Rosa, CA

#7 Jul 7, 2016
Disappointed wrote:
This is a small town filled with lots of homeless which is sad. Unfriendly, tight knit town. Very sad for a beautiful state. Jobs are part time there are no positives about roseburg, oregon.
Sutherlin Oregon and County bans on licensed recreational marijuana businesses may result in millions of dollars of lost economic activity, according to many analyst. Vote to legalize Marijuana Business in Sutherlin Oregon. Let's produce jobs in Sutherlin Oregon.
novelgrl

Anaheim, CA

#8 Jul 9, 2016
My daughter and I were planning to move to Roseburg. She's 7 mo pregnant and I'm a senior. From this blog alone, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere. My daughter once lived in Beaverton and loved it, however, I can't afford that rent (she won't be working for awhile). So I guess I'm asking if anyone can suggest a more economically stable, less crime, more safe place that won't ask for ridiculous rent?
Enter Username

Roseburg, OR

#9 Jul 13, 2016
novelgrl wrote:
My daughter and I were planning to move to Roseburg. She's 7 mo pregnant and I'm a senior. From this blog alone, I guess I'll have to look elsewhere. My daughter once lived in Beaverton and loved it, however, I can't afford that rent (she won't be working for awhile). So I guess I'm asking if anyone can suggest a more economically stable, less crime, more safe place that won't ask for ridiculous rent?
Awhile back Douglas County was named the "most criminal per capita' in Oregon by FBI stats.. Its sad and messes with my mind as I have lived here all my life.

There are a lot of 'dual people' in the area. Ones who befriend you but will manipulate you or try to set you up if you are not careful. A lot of theft, burglary, and drugs.

Some people will tell you to 'just look for the good and everything will be ok'. I don't believe that anymore as I have been duped too many times. So, my advise now is to assume everyone is trying to do something criminal. Those who aren't will prove themselves in time.
Christy

Sutherlin, OR

#10 Aug 7, 2016
I need to ask, where is the Roseburg pride. We recently traveled to Montana, where everything was beautiful. The streets, the freeways, they were so clean. There was no garbage on the streets. They obviously take a lot of pride in their state. Made me want to move there.
I've really been noticing lately how dirty our freeways are. What this must say visitors to the area. Where are the street sweepers? Or the clean up crews. Come on Douglas county
Roseburg Oregon

Roseburg, OR

#11 Aug 18, 2016
Christy wrote:
I need to ask, where is the Roseburg pride. We recently traveled to Montana, where everything was beautiful. The streets, the freeways, they were so clean. There was no garbage on the streets. They obviously take a lot of pride in their state. Made me want to move there.
I've really been noticing lately how dirty our freeways are. What this must say visitors to the area. Where are the street sweepers? Or the clean up crews. Come on Douglas county
All of Douglas County is somewhat troubled. D.C. is the most criminal county(per capita) in Oregon.

The lower culture is quite a bit like gang culture in urban areas.

The lower criminal culture is socially linked to a slightly more refined criminal culture.

The lower culture and upper culture can sometimes work together.

Most people here are influenced by a criminal culture. The question is ...How much??
Good grief

United States

#13 Wednesday Dec 7
Roseburg Oregon wrote:
<quoted text>

All of Douglas County is somewhat troubled. D.C. is the most criminal county(per capita) in Oregon.

The lower culture is quite a bit like gang culture in urban areas.

The lower criminal culture is socially linked to a slightly more refined criminal culture.

The lower culture and upper culture can sometimes work together.

Most people here are influenced by a criminal culture. The question is ...How much??
You're the same delusional, paranoid person who's been repeating the same garbage for a long time.

If you've truly experienced a bunch of negativity, then you either need to take a good look in the mirror, or lock yourself in the house.

If you don't quit posting nonsense on the internet, then the local "gang stalkers" are gonna get you hahaha.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Roseburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen drowning victim enjoyed life in Sutherlin (Jul '08) Nov '16 Erika 7
Vote Yes to allow Marijuana Business into Suthe... Oct '16 Bob 3
News Library district Plan A Oct '16 Rob tha tizzy ass... 1
Sun Shine Taxi. (Apr '16) Oct '16 Joel parsons 3
News Man, 22, charged in fatal stabbing at Myrtle Cr... Oct '16 MSB 3
News Wendy G. (Stephens/Lanier) McLane Jul '16 amtbs 1
Medical Profession in Douglas County (Jan '13) Jun '16 Roseburg Ron 14

Roseburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Roseburg Mortgages